Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/2/2015 12:09:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#1]
That's sweet !!   Now make a hg just like that for a standard AR....and .308 why you are at it.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 6:26:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I like it ... very Geissele-esque.  It's like an SMR-lite.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Love it!
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We do make a one piece free float for both the AR-15 as well as the 308 in M-LOK.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's sweet !!   Now make a hg just like that for a standard AR....and .308 why you are at it.  

We do make a one piece free float for both the AR-15 as well as the 308 in M-LOK.

But it sure doesnt look like that. No disrespect.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 7:19:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I think it is a great looking handguard.  Now I just need a 416 to put it on.
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 7:50:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, Im very well aware that you guys make M-lok rails for standard ARs.  But like "deuc224" pointed out, they don't look anything like that.  Personally, I've never been a big fan of the trend of handguards getting slimmer and slimmer.  That one for the HK is total bad assery !!

Any chance you guys would produce that handguard that would fit on a standard AR barrel nut ???

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#9]
If you want a clunky, heavy handguard there are any number of quad-rails already available, just slap covers on the unused rail space.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 8:05:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you want a clunky, heavy handguard there are any number of quad-rails already available, just slap covers on the unused rail space.
View Quote

Well isn't that the point of M-lok.....to shed some of the weight??  Guess I just liked this one, but for a standard AR.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Keymod is typically lighter in weight.  You should look more into the design goals of Magpuls M-Lok system.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Any plans on making a 13" or 14" version?

Never mind, I just reread it and saw that you said you plan on doing extended length.  I will have to pick up one or two when they come out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Keymod is typically lighter in weight.  You should look more into the design goals of Magpuls M-Lok system.
View Quote

Well although I appreciate your apparent concern over what I should look into, this isn't a thread to debate Keymod vs. M-Lok.  My point was that both Keymod and M-Lok are designed to allow you to put rails only where you want them, not where you don't, hence Im not interested in a railed hand guard like you suggested.  

This is MI's thread to debut their new HK compatible M-Lok  hand guard.  I just happen to like the looks of it over the SSM or Lightweight M-Lok compatible ones and wish it fit a standard barrel nut.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Do you plan longer versions anytime soon?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top