BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2014 11:40:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
This looks pretty neat! I like the adjustability without buying different ones, I will probably try one on my next build.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#2]
A pretty good concept with a great price too.

Is it the pictures or does the curved section where the web of your hand seats not sit tight and flush with the receiver ?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Any storage options?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is it the pictures or does the curved section where the web of your hand seats not sit tight and flush with the receiver ?
View Quote

I was wondering that as well. That would drive me insane..
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the picture might make it look worse than it is.  None of the Magpul grips I've had ever lined up perfect either.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 1:30:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered one Wednesday even and it shipped yesterday.  I'll report back with a couple pics on the fitment when I receive mine for those who are interested.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I am curious how much this has to be loosened to adjust the angle. Is it enough that one would have to worry about losing or binding the safety detent spring?
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Grip came in today, please with it so far. the grip does have a small gap where it meets the buffer tube once tightened, but upon checking my magpul moe grip that was on there previously, it did as well. its not very noticeable. And as far as the detent spring and pin situation, the grip is in two pieces as pictured below, so the upper half stays stationary and against the receiver so change of binding the spring up should be of no concern.

Here are a few pics.

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#9]
How does it hold up if gets dropped or man handled. Not saying I tend to drop my weapons but will it hold up the punishment Larry Vickers put on the Daniel Defense AR15.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 7:27:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Installed mine a couple weeks back.  Very sturdy.  Gives me the choice to adjust the grip to my likings.  I would suggest a more aggressive texture on the front and back for better gripping.

Link Posted: 11/30/2014 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top