Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2017 11:22:48 AM EDT
First I am not affiliated with the seller, but I did buy a handgun from them a few months back.

Cdisales has been selling off tons of former IDF FEG High Powers, Jericho pistols, Smith & Wesson semi autos (blued and stainless, some with IDF arsenal stamped marks) as well as CZ and Tangfolio clones, Berretta 92's and 84's. A ton are police trade in's so they have holster wear, but the stainless S&W 6906 I bought two months ago was better looking when it arrived than the pictures I saw of it before it shipped. The shipping was fast, and my experience with them was great.

I know there are Retro guys who buy PD / LE trade in firearms on this board as well as IDF collectors, which is why I am passing this on.

Cheers!
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a few from them.

Good stuff at reasonable prices and oddly had no import marks on them.

I got a cheap FEG/Belgian Marked HiPower for just $200 - it was a "sneak" or a FEG made but has all Belgian marks on it supposedly an Iraqi order. refinished it added new grips and springs - works and looks great.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 4:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
The stainless S&W 6906 I bought was in really terrific shape with only light holster wear. I missed the IDF marked Beretta 951's they had a few weeks ago, but the Beretta 92's, and 84's they have left are all in pretty nice shape. If I hadn't bought an Italian Beretta 92s off the FALFiles four months ago (to go with my BM-59 build) I'd have already bought one. I saw the CZ collectors snapping up the COHAIR and SHIRAN Israeli marked Tangfolio's, so I thought I'd just toss this heads up out to everybody.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top