Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2017 12:03:24 AM EDT
If you guys get tired of me posting my gun show finds, just let me know.  However, I like to share with my retro brothers.  This weekend I purchased a box of bayonets which included the superb Portugese AR-10 bayonet pictured, and two Mint FAL type B bayonets (which I believe are more rare than the AR-10 bayonet). I also got a mint Uzi bayonet, and four other FAL bayonets. To top it off, I completed a 25 year search for a WWII German Z pistol.  All in all, it was a GREAT weekend.

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:15:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Dang nice Porto bayonet.

Those pesky bayonet collectors bought up all the good AR10 bayonets years ago.  Now and then they are sold to folks with rifles.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:36:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice! I've had one show that was a major score and a couple other good ones. Just have to go every time so you don't miss out. Let's see the Z pistol!
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:48:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice! I've had one show that was a major score and a couple other good ones. Just have to go every time so you don't miss out. Let's see the Z pistol!
View Quote

Here you go:

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:00:30 AM EDT
[#4]
If you don't have a use for that Uzi bayo I have some others as trade bait or other flare guns if you want to work out a trade.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#5]
whats the significance of the Z flare gun?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
whats the significance of the Z flare gun?
View Quote

It has a rifled barrel and shoots grenades instead of flares.  Not many were produced. The sad thing is that about six months ago I finally gave up on ever finding one at a reasonable price, and sold off my deactivated grenade and signal collection that would go with it.  Now I have to decide whether I want to try and locate the rounds again, or just resell the Z since I no longer have anything to go with it. Decisions, decisions . . . . .
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is a photo of one of these AR-10 bayonets that I found advertised currently on an auction site.  The seller describes the condition as "Excellent to MINT".  I don't think I really agree with his grading description, but it is another real Portuguese bayonet.

Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn!   I keep hoping to come across a Type B for my Belgian FAL.   They can sell for up to $500.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow nice find! Will you pick my lottery numbers ?
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top