Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2016 7:10:49 PM EDT
Just want to publicly thank our fellow member M16Indiana for a flawless transaction and great products on the gorgeous type D stock, and mint 604 (Fulton) upper with Colt rear sight.  

He is typical of what the RBR forum is about.  I have been on the retro forum since early 2009, and have found it to be the BEST firearms forum of any I frequent.  They way the members here respect and help each other, share knowledge, and pass on great retro deals.

Once again, Thanks Tom for your part in my 604 being a success.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I echo everything you said. There has been so many members here who have helped me out in my ongoing quest for hard to find parts. Thank's to all.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#2]
These^^^^^!!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
+1000
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
While I'm at it, I'd like to add: KYGun, CDENMARK, Hipshot, JHUD, Boywonder777. Brovet, Braceman, MrM1A1, John Thomas, 37thGuy, and Mike and Harlan at NDS.  There are more that I have personally dealt with I'm sure, but these are the guys that come to mind right now.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:02:39 PM EDT
[#5]
All those names agreed, but your name Bernie, is right at the top.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All those names agreed, but your name Bernie, is right at the top.
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just want to publicly thank our fellow member M16Indiana for a flawless transaction and great products on the gorgeous type D stock, and mint 604 (Fulton) upper with Colt rear sight.  

He is typical of what the RBR forum is about.  I have been on the retro forum since early 2009, and have found it to be the BEST firearms forum of any I frequent.  They way the members here respect and help each other, share knowledge, and pass on great retro deals.

Once again, Thanks Tom for your part in my 604 being a success.
View Quote

Thank you so much for saying this.  I just try to treat everyone here the same way that I would hope a friend would treat me.  This forum is the BEST one that I have ever found.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top