Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2015 11:24:07 PM EDT
Did anyone here buy some of the Edgewater Buffer "caps" that Numrich had advertised last week?  If so, what condition were they in?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 5:59:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I have not but I did order some of the emerald green mag followers from them they had.

Three were in nice shape but the fourth was broken. When I emailed them they apologized and sent out another and didn't bother to ask me to ship the broken one back.

I would say go for it and if your not happy you can always return it and not like it should cost much to ship.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:10:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought 2.  Excellent condition.  But as always your results may vary.

ETA:  I bought mine 2 years ago.  Not from the recent batches.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I missed the ad last week.  Searching their website shows them as sold out.  Do you have a link or part number from the ad (or are they showing sold out on the ad, too)?

Thanks,
John Thomas
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I missed the ad last week.  Searching their website shows them as sold out.  Do you have a link or part number from the ad (or are they showing sold out on the ad, too)?

Thanks,
John Thomas
View Quote

John;

I just tried to order, and now they are out.  I desperately need one of the caps, and now will have to find one elsewhere.

Tom
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't someone just make some and sell em at a good price? One of the caps attached to a modern back end might be a close copy.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top