Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 10:18:48 PM EDT
I can't believe the lack of parts for M16A1s on Gun Broker these days!  Have I bought them all?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#1]
They're out there, they just get bought pretty much right away. Retro doesn't sit long on GB unless it's priced out of the ballpark, and even then it can sell pretty quick. I am shocked on a weekly basis about what some things sell for, Sometimes I just don't get it.

Stay vigilant.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I have watched GB for many years always looking for M16A1 stuff.  The number of items available always ranged from130 to 180, but now its down to 60 to 70 with most the items over priced or junk.  Guess I should be lucky for the stuff I've got!
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top