Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 8:00:40 PM EDT
Hey all,

I lust after making a prototype rifle and I notice that NDS is out of the uppers for those.  Any idea how long it generally takes for him to make more up?  

Thanks,

Geek
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#1]
They frequent this forum but you should probably try just calling and asking they are usually pretty on point with that kind of thing.

Alternatively try placing a WTB add on the EE, you never know what might crop up there.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure I'm ready to buy, but I'm just trying to get a feel for how long these are gone before replenished.  Basically need to know if I should sell one of the kids into white slavery so I can get it while I can, or just relax and buy it when it comes available
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:02:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top