User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have anything to add to the conversation, but wanted to voice my support and appreciation for the retro stuff, Brownells.  I spend thousands of dollars a year on your stuff, and I hope you find the retro stuff profitable.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Any ETA on the carbine barrels?
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Here is what we have in the works:

12.7" 5.56 1-12 Lightweight Barrel with Front Sight Base, Flat Slip Ring & Rifle Feedramps
14.7" 5.56 1-12 Lightweight Barrel with Front Sight Base, Flat Slip Ring & Rifle Feedramps
16" 5.56 1-12 Lightweight Barrel with Front Sight Base, Flat Slip Ring & Rifle Feedramps
20" 5.56 1-7 Lightweight Barrel with Front Sight Base, Flat Slip Ring & Rifle Feedramps
20" 5.56 1-7 Lightweight Stripped Barrel with M4 Feedramps
View Quote

Good GOD MAN! My wallet HATES YOU GUYS!

Any plans to do a 14.7 Middy?

My poor poor wallet.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 9:16:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We had some delays getting these rolling, but the 12.7" & 14.7" should be done with chrome lining this week or next.  Hopefully we can get them on the website shortly thereafter.

Thank you all who have provided feedback!  We are going to continue to push out retro products for the foreseeable future.  The reaction has been great!  For the short term, we're working on rear sight assemblies, proper flash hiders & a few other small components.
View Quote

You guys are doing great things! I appreciate it, although now I need to exert more self control so I don't end up with more builds.

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 10:18:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I got one but just realized I didn't get a barrel nut. That is if was supposed to come with one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We had some delays getting these rolling, but the 12.7" & 14.7" should be done with chrome lining this week or next.  Hopefully we can get them on the website shortly thereafter.

Thank you all who have provided feedback!  We are going to continue to push out retro products for the foreseeable future.  The reaction has been great!  For the short term, we're working on rear sight assemblies, proper flash hiders & a few other small components.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there any chance that you will offer pinned and welded 14.7" barrels?
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Please take my money, please please.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/9/2016 1:08:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any word on the release date on the 12.7" barrel?
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#12]
So, now you're discontinuing your entire military barrel line???

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:42:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

From the other thread:

Quoted:
Sorry for the confusion!  We are indeed switching manufacturers.  Unfortunately we were not getting these barrels in a consistent or timely manner.  The barrels should not have displayed as discontinued, just simply that we are not taking backorders.  We do have some of the prior manufacturers barrels available, which are fine in form and function, and are available in 12.7, 14.7 and 16 lengths.  

The retro line for us is not a bust at all, as we are planning additional parts to bring to market and have quite the order lined up with the new barrel supplier.  With the change in manufacture we hope to bring you a more consistent supply of the barrels you desire.  Specifications will remain identical to the current line up (with the handguard cap changing to round on the carbines).

Again, sorry about the mix up.  Once these are reactivated today, we should be able to get your orders reactivated.  If anyone with a cancelled order does not get a notification of reactivation in the coming days, please send a PM.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

From the other thread:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the other thread:

Quoted:
Sorry for the confusion!  We are indeed switching manufacturers.  Unfortunately we were not getting these barrels in a consistent or timely manner.  The barrels should not have displayed as discontinued, just simply that we are not taking backorders.  We do have some of the prior manufacturers barrels available, which are fine in form and function, and are available in 12.7, 14.7 and 16 lengths.  

The retro line for us is not a bust at all, as we are planning additional parts to bring to market and have quite the order lined up with the new barrel supplier.  With the change in manufacture we hope to bring you a more consistent supply of the barrels you desire.  Specifications will remain identical to the current line up (with the handguard cap changing to round on the carbines).

Again, sorry about the mix up.  Once these are reactivated today, we should be able to get your orders reactivated.  If anyone with a cancelled order does not get a notification of reactivation in the coming days, please send a PM.

Thank you - Can you link me the other thread?
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:06:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the other thread:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_123/695003_Retro_died_for_me_today_at_3_13_pm.html
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top