Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2014 12:18:36 PM EDT
hi guys!! well, got this all in one package deal, i've been away from retro parts for many years, so i'm looking on some advice on prices on these:

1. Carbine stock, aluminium, 2 position, rubber coated?  complete
2. Carbine stock, plastic, 2 position, complete
3. early buffer
4. Chrome bolt carries, in the box, unissued
5. 2 sets carbine hand-guards, shiny black
6. 2 Colt scopes, both 3x20, never mounted and probably never taken out of the boxes, 1 still has the sales receipt from 1969!!  the one in the red box has an inverted post reticle, the one in the yellow box has very fine cross hair reticle.
7. (not pictured) 3 Colt 30rd mags, have black followers and the is a number ink stamped on the follower, new, unissued.

would really lie to know what this stuff is worth, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks!
greg

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to this thread, click "REPLY," then cut-and-paste your post here into that reply.  Folks will reply to you in that thread.
The appraisal thread is the only place you can get values here.

Nice stuff!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice haul! Where did you scare that stuff up at if you don't mind me asking?

Wanna return that scope home? That Army Navy store is right down the road from my house
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#3]
ah hell, messed it up again!!!  will correct.  isn't that so cool, I used to live out there years ago
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Useless relics. IM me for disposal address.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Drooling on the stock and the XM carrier!

I foresee a full inbox in your future!
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top