Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/3/2014 7:10:42 AM EDT
How do you search for a specific member to send an IM or E-mail? I have tried the search function, looked through old posts with google... but you can't make contact through an archived post.

I am looking for Brick, he has moderators and grenade rings listed on Gunbroker. I do not have an account there and will not sign up for one, too much temptation, I would be bankrupt and divorced.

Thanks in advance,

Brent
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:25:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I emailed his email address to you.

Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:36:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I emailed his email address to you.

View Quote

Can you send an IM, please? I can't log in that e-mail address for some reason. Now I need to figure out how to change my contact information.

ETA: Got IM thanks again
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#3]
You can also:

Google name of user + ar15.com + profile

Brick ar15.com profile

You should get his profile page with IM and email
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How do you search for a specific member to send an IM or E-mail? I have tried the search function, looked through old posts with google... but you can't make contact through an archived post.

I am looking for Brick, he has moderators and grenade rings listed on Gunbroker. I do not have an account there and will not sign up for one, too much temptation, I would be bankrupt and divorced.

Thanks in advance,

Brent
View Quote

Do you want his XM177E2 mod and grenade ring? I gotta buy another set off him on gun broker anyway, worst case scenerio PayPal me the money....... I'll mail or deliver the parts to you, no biggie.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 1:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You can also:

Google name of user + ar15.com + profile

Brick ar15.com profile

You should get his profile page with IM and email
View Quote

Doh! So that's what I needed to do. I'll try to remember that.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do you want his XM177E2 mod and grenade ring? I gotta buy another set off him on gun broker anyway, worst case scenerio PayPal me the money....... I'll mail or deliver the parts to you, no biggie.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks in advance,

Brent

Thanks for the very kind offer, I had already sent an e-mail to the address provided by tnoonan.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I received my moderator and ring today from Brick. Looks great! All I need to do now is take some pics of my carbine to show off.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:52:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks for the very kind offer, I had already sent an e-mail to the address provided by tnoonan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks in advance,

Brent

Well, If you need my help...... email at [email protected] or IM me
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 12:27:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I too would like to get his contact information.

I am looking to build a Model 629 clone.  
I have a 14.5 inch barrel and need a Slip over moderator and grenade ring.  Not sure if he can help me or not.
But if anyone can help me, i would appreciate it.

S
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I have a 14.5 inch barrel and need a Slip over moderator and grenade ring.  Not sure if he can help me or not.

S
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/member/member.html?id=603  Brick's profile has E-mail link

I am not aware of anyone offering a slipover with grenade ring. Brick's are made to the original dimensions minus the baffled core. The barrel has to be 12.?" to bring it to legal length.

From Brick saved for reference
Link Posted: 7/11/2014 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I am not aware of anyone offering a slipover with grenade ring. Brick's are made to the original dimensions minus the baffled core. The barrel has to be 12.?" to bring it to legal length.

<a href="http://s983.photobucket.com/user/44Echo10/media/Gun%20Stuff/AR/BARL_zpsae52cd0e.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/44Echo10/Gun%20Stuff/AR/BARL_zpsae52cd0e.jpg</a>  From Brick saved for reference
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

S

<a href="http://s983.photobucket.com/user/44Echo10/media/Gun%20Stuff/AR/BARL_zpsae52cd0e.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/44Echo10/Gun%20Stuff/AR/BARL_zpsae52cd0e.jpg</a>  From Brick saved for reference

Thank you very much for the reply and information.  
S
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top