BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 56
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok I found this AR-18 magazine - it looks to be in very good shape - most of the dry lube in in place and you can only see a drag mark were it was inserted a time or two.

it does have a black follower - the others that I have found on the web do as well.

What is it worth?

AR-18 mag base plate

AR-18 mag top view

AR-18 mag back side

AR-18 mag front - rivets

AR-18 mag left side

AR-18 mag right side - slot mag catch

Thanks,

Red

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Red;

I'm glad you found the appraisal thread. There has been one of these on Gun Broker for OVER A YEAR with the starting price of $279 - the owner must think it is made of gold.  Realistically, it is worth $50-$100.  I purchased four last weekend for $50 each.  The MOST that I have seen one actually sell for was $125, but it was new in the wrap.  There have been a number of them ACTUALLY SELLING on Gun Broker for $75-$85.   Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok - What is this and what is it worth?

Let me know if more pictures are needed....

I beleive it to be an arsenal rebuild - it was a waxed cardboard wick thing in the barrel when I got it.  I also think that the barrel is a 1 in 12 twist.

Thanks,

Red

Overall pic

Reciver pic

Barrel marking

BCG pic

Link Posted: 1/30/2016 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Whats the Forge mark letters
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I found an armalite ar180 made in sterling for armalite California today at gun show . I was was wondering about what they are worth ? this one was was in nice condition . I read the sterling were the most common but I don't see any current prices anywhere
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 37thguy:
View Quote

Where do I find them?

Thanks,

Red
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By badredfish:

Where do I find them?

Thanks,

Red
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 37thguy:

Where do I find them?

Thanks,

Red

There are no forge code letters on that upper. They would be just under the rear sight, in the recessed area.
Can you post a picture of the left side?
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Can someone help me value a Type C stock vs a set of no drain hole handguards?
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:04:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Back side of upper as requested....

Thanks,

Red

Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Back side of upper as requested....

Thanks,

Red

http://i63.tinypic.com/kb934p.jpg
View Quote
Hey Red, Can we see the front and rear of the carry handle for forging flash. It appears it could be a GM or H&R.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:36:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cdenmark] [#11]
Red,  I'm not seeing any proofs.  Stoner wants to see if left front lug is rebated or possibly transitional square to round forge XM16E1 upper receiver but it's M-16A1 replacement piece at best without proofs.

Basically it looks like a replacement parts gathering put together with an array of parts.  Port door isn't correct for one thing.  Gas tube really isn't correct for all the XM16E1 arsenal refurb uppers I've owned (8)  with SAK or FN barrels all had early bend gas tubes on them and they were all genuine military pieces and I was first civillian to own.  Yours isn't XM16E1 so modern tube is probably correct.   We know the barrel is a replacement barrel.  The fact that you said you removed the wick pretty much sends a flag that it isn't armorer assembled to me or I would believe most armorers would have removed it before assembly completion.

Without proofs in front of port door that would be replacement parts receiver also.  A-2 door kinda sends a flag too me.  Possibly arsenal refurb and probably not.  If you didn't get it from surplus no way to prove any provenance which doesn't matter for value anyway.  It's value is basically a sum of the parts.

If barrel still had the wick in it and is still unfired probably $350 in real world.  Excellent true low round count figure $325 today at best.  To many barrels today NIW like Brownell's or better than for less.  SAK was top quality shooter but still not Colt in value.  More than likely you would need to include the complete barrel assembly HG's and all for those coins today but a goat can be found.  You will have to find that person but he may have already contacted you also.  

The receive is M-16A1 and not XM16E1 (no rebated lug) and in its condition with wrong door and probably not the original sight assembly if not refinished $175 would be max IMO.  Had the original pieces in a matching color and not sticking out like a sore thumb figure $225 on it's best day if original finish like new.  Refinished brings down value to all but the goats and serious individuals probably wouldn't even purchase without drastic discount over prices above.

You say it's been re-finished thus bringing value down to anyone with any collector sense but impatience and supply vs demand could always increase value in auction setting.  Stuff looks decent just not quite right to me.  Could be photo's or not.  A lot of times geography,  firearms laws etc increase value also.  I'm in a free state and that stuff still isn't that hard to find. Does require some networking,  cash in hand and a little knowledge.

Need more photos of BCG or straight shot from left and right and top but it looks like current production with small hole at FP retainer on right. Pic kinda blows in this area.  Does it have markings.  C stamping on left and MPC on bolt.  Excellent condition modern Colt M-16 carrier with MPC bolt figure $150 tops as that shows wear in photos.   If it has MP bolt add another $10 and if big hole unmarked carrier probably $180ish complete in excellent condition.  If non marked and small hole $90 with correct staking complete max.

CH excellent used USGI is $25,  if grey $30 plus.  Still have to find a buyer willing to pay top coins.  I can purchase identical new Colt for $25 with very little effort.  A-1 birdcage Colt with correct washer $20 max in excellent condition.  DPMS or such $5-10

Assembled would bring price down not up as multi parts discount would probably come to surface.  

If I was looking for one and you had excellent condition HG's and it wasn't refinished $600 would be very very generous.  If refinished I personally would only want the barrel but generally $500 for excellent condition authentic assembled replacement parts piece is all I generally pay delivered and I can remember when true proofed milspec were $275 anytime I wanted one less BCG and CH not that long ago.  

Market is lower today than it has been in a while for those pieces.  Coins are tough and most that want already have plenty.  Always exceptions. Retro reproduction pieces are new and cost less.

Things like Colt barrels and proof marks, original, authentic and in excellent condition increase assembled value and I'm simply not seeing them.

I recently purchased similar with proofed Colt XM16E1 assembled upper with basically excellent 1-12 LW FN barrel with new FN BCG all color matching parts and IMO worth more,  for $515 delivered.

Election is coming and firearms prices usually increase shortly before and after historically.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:36:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:

Can someone help me value a Type C stock vs a set of no drain hole hand guards?
View Quote
Hmm. thats a rough one brother. I think its all based on condition. Id say the Stock is worth about 2/3-double the hand guards though... Again all based on condition and character.  I bought a really nice set and stock on Ebay for about $150 I think last year.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 9:57:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cdenmark] [#13]
Can someone help me value a Type C stock vs a set of no drain hole handguards?

The most coins for the best condition C stock I've ever seen brought $200 delivered.  The most I ever got for no drain HG's in excellent condition but not as nice as stock condition was $60 a set.  Stocks today would probably bring a little less as that was 100% authentic down to the swivel and virtually no wear (mint).  

HG's on the other hand would probably fetch more than $60 excellent and I mean excellent not what some may call excellent.  If I had to guess I'd think I could get closer to $100 shipped  pretty quick making a call or two.

With all the repaired and reproduction BS out there most collectors would be scared to even buy except from accredited sellers unless price was too good to pass up.  Not that it matters but sanded, epoxied, painted decreases value not increases it.

Last two sets of just decent / good condition at best no drains I sold both pairs for $68 shipped to retroland member and I had $70 in them for comparison..
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 11:36:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sd5867] [#14]
I have had a colt A1 upper for years and don't know if it's worth anything.  I think I looked it up and it was a 1970's 604 maybe?  It has a couple scuff marks on the delta ring and front sight post.  I don't have a bolt/bolt carrier for it.

Can y'all give me an idea if it's worth anything?

Here's an album with some more detailed pictures:  Colt Upper Reciever
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 11:53:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By sd5867:
I have had a colt A1 upper for years and don't know if it's worth anything.  I think I looked it up and it was a 1970's 604 maybe?  It has a couple scuff marks on the delta ring and front sight post.  I don't have a bolt/bolt carrier for it.

Can y'all give me an idea if it's worth anything?

http://i.imgur.com/aeqt54el.jpg

Here's an album with some more detailed pictures:  Colt Upper Reciever
View Quote

~550 or so.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 11:54:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the responses on the stock guys!
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I was just given a AR 15 SP1, I would like to know about what it is worth:
Solid stock 20"  all original (like New) I don't think it has ever been shot ...COLT AR-15/ Cal. .223/MODEL SP 1 SER.SP53,xxx  COLT'S PATENT FIREARMS HARTFORD, CONN. USA

I also have a SP 1 that I bought in 1982 ser. 171,xxx that I converted to a Carbine (w/Model 1 sales pencil bbl) I have all original parts except the 20" barrel
condition good (some wear/scratches)
Is it worth anything???
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Tacbear:
I was just given a AR 15 SP1, I would like to know about what it is worth:
Solid stock 20"  all original (like New) I don't think it has ever been shot ...COLT AR-15/ Cal. .223/MODEL SP 1 SER.SP53,xxx  COLT'S PATENT FIREARMS HARTFORD, CONN. USA

I also have a SP 1 that I bought in 1982 ser. 171,xxx that I converted to a Carbine (w/Model 1 sales pencil bbl) I have all original parts except the 20" barrel
condition good (some wear/scratches)
Is it worth anything???
View Quote

The one you were given might be worth ~$1300 or more.

The carbine: Parted out you might get $1100 if you sold the lower, b/c/ch, and upper separate. If you want to restore it to original it will cost you ~ $300 to get a Colt barrel.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:20:10 AM EDT
[#19]
So I have a bit of a mixmaster - Colt slickside Bolt carrier, D marked bolt, repro chrome FP retainer, modified light flat head FP.  

What is that reasonably worth?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 2:19:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: imarangemaster] [#20]
Originally Posted By mike62:
So I have a bit of a mixmaster - Colt slickside Bolt carrier, D marked bolt, repro chrome FP retainer, modified light flat head FP.  

What is that reasonably worth?
View Quote

Boywonder777 gets $130 to $140 for just the chrome carrier.  I just got one of those from him for my proto build.  I am using it with the bolt and cam pin from my Nickel Boron BCG.  Can't tell the difference between the NiB and chrome. About 5 years ago, I got a complete 601 BCG set from Snipertwg for $175, and that was a deal.  I'd say $175 to $185 is fair for what you have.  I'm not sure what the modified fat head firing pin does for value.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 2:49:13 AM EDT
[#21]
I am curious to what you all value these at.  They are complete original ALL COLT A1 upper assemblies in NEW condition removed from new A1 rifles.   Only factory test fired and hand cycled a couple of times.

Appreciate your consideration and time on this matter.  Thank you!

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 3:35:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cdenmark] [#22]
If truly unfired $700 plus fairly easy.  Probably not on EE or such but in auction setting you might be surprised what they actually bring.  They are showing more wear than the unissued / unfired pieces I've had in the past,  on the BCG anyway.  Would like to see bolt face pic and gas tube close up at FSB.  

If unfired probably a good example of an upper assembly being worth more than the sum of it's parts.  Bet your IM box is full.  Even excellent used those are worth more than $650 all day long to most anyone besides the cheapest of the cheap.

For comparison this BGC has 580 documented rounds on it since removed from package but always run a little moist with CLP.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#23]
What are A1 pistol grips going for.  I found a pile of them locally with nice mottling.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Weasel_Master:
What are A1 pistol grips going for.  I found a pile of them locally with nice mottling.
View Quote

I see them at gun shows for as low as twenty five cents to as high as ten dollars.  The average asking price seems to be $5 to $6 retail. However, I have never paid over $2 for a grip.  I have seen guys on Gun Broker trying to get as much as $20 - but I don't  think I have seen one actually sell for that.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Picked one up for a build but figured if they were decent price I'd get them to help others on here.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:20:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Nice early slimline grip.  $20-$25 is fair for one in that good of condition.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By imarangemaster:
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By imarangemaster:
View Quote

That doesn't look like a slim grip to me, it looks like a later fat grip.  I would say it is worth $5-$10.  I'd LOVE to get even $15 for my grips that that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Reposting as it originally ended up at the bottom of a page:

Not selling but curious if desirable or worth more since they quit making them - factory BCM 14.5" lightweight CAR gas barrel.

Found the complete factory upper last year after looking for almost two years.

On my SBR lower:

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Scotter260:
Reposting as it originally ended up at the bottom of a page:

Not selling but curious if desirable or worth more since they quit making them - factory BCM 14.5" lightweight CAR gas barrel.

Found the complete factory upper last year after looking for almost two years.

On my SBR lower:
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z352/Scotter260/IMG_0495_zpsmjupij3b.jpg

View Quote

This is the retro forum.

To us the barrel would be good on a 653 or 723 clone.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Right, but a QUALITY 14.5" CAR gas barrel nonetheless.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 5:17:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cdenmark] [#32]
Figure $50- 100 less than what they originally cost in today's market at best.  Any more and most simply buy a new barrel if that's what they want.  Not like 14.5" LW barrel is very hard to come by.  Really isn't retro and most retro will chop it for XM177ish build and will take into consideration of purchase price when shelling out the coins.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:31:32 PM EDT
[#33]
So was at the gun show today and saw triangle HG with all the teeth intact and minimal wear and scratches  o long the sides from use....guy had $40 on them and said make me an offer.....they were still there at the close of the show and we swapped numbers to look at them again on Monday......what's the average  price of these ?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:37:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Rentprop1:
So was at the gun show today and saw triangle HG with all the teeth intact and minimal wear and scratches  o long the sides from use....guy had $40 on them and said make me an offer.....they were still there at the close of the show and we swapped numbers to look at them again on Monday......what's the average  price of these ?
View Quote

I see them go from between 30 and 60 depending on condition. 40 for condition you describe is a decent buy.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#35]
what would be a good trade value / selling price for this upper ?  from my thread below it seems to be an H&R or GM upper receiver.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:31:42 AM EDT
[#36]
How much are the colt black 9mm carbine buffers worth? i found one at a gunshow today and im wondering if i should go pick it up tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#37]
what would be a good trade value / selling price for this upper ? from my thread below it seems to be an H&R or GM upper receiver.

Port door is wrong (current production),  condition looks good to very good.  Correct H&R or GM door which is going to be hard to find is an easy $50.  Even in soft market I'd say $150 trade value depending on what value was placed on trade item I had.  For example new Colt M-4 receiver with some rubs  I'd swap receiver and $25.  New FN M-4 (I have these) without wear probably give receiver and $40-50.  It's a niche item and with right viewing in auction setting wouldn't be surprised if it brought more.  Doubt seriously it would ever see $200 but the stuff one thinks wouldn't bring coins does.  All in the day of auction and how much the viewers had to drink more than likely.

How much are the colt black 9mm carbine buffers worth?

Condition is key.  Used like new condition $30-35 to me would be max.  Does have extra tungsten in it and is supposedly Colt.  See people asking more doesn't mean it's worth more.  Used, one never knows what someone has done to it either.  New RRA heavy a tad lighter is $23 full retail.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:20:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Looking to move some extra parts along (that came on a RR).  What are they worth and should I sell together or separate them?

Complete upper, buttstock & pistol grip.

More pictures

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 7:21:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xwarp] [#39]
Hate the thought of selling any of this, but, I also dislike having parts that could be moved along to fund other things that I'd actually use knowing there are others out there that would appreciate this stuff more than I.

All parts are from an SP1 carbine, unfortunately, (maybe fortunately), but not a married SP1. The barrel is a Colt 1/12 twist with an excellent bore. The stock is a 2 position with  a "2" marking. The upper is a large hole Colt, no bcg though.

The grips have light mottling. The hand guards I believe are Colt also. The lower, I've not decided for sure on that one, but like I said, there are a lot of other things I'd use more than this rifle albeit I do like the retro carbines. The lower receiver is an SP1 1985 receiver.

In any case, any thoughts on the suggested market value would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Does anyone know the approximate retail value of the 1967 SP1 that I pictured in the retro section?  Thanks.  I'm not wanting to sell it, but I would like to know if I got a good deal or not.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#41]
I got these from my grandpa a couple years ago. He had a friend who owned an AR180 at one time and somehow my grandpa ended up with these magazines. Im planning on selling them but cant see to find what a fair price would be? 1 is an original ar180 magazine and from what ive found it may be a early costa mesa model. It appears to have the small rivets in front.

The others are colt 20rd ar15 magazines that were modified for a 180.

Any input would be awesome since i haven't been able to find much info.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By dbaird:
I got these from my grandpa a couple years ago. He had a friend who owned an AR180 at one time and somehow my grandpa ended up with these magazines. Im planning on selling them but cant see to find what a fair price would be? 1 is an original ar180 magazine and from what ive found it may be a early costa mesa model. It appears to have the small rivets in front.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/stockredej1/Mobile%20Uploads/DDAFAE6E-BC6A-42E8-9B1C-F4A506337717_zpscui22xvb.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/stockredej1/Mobile%20Uploads/AFCE563D-0BE7-4D18-8CC4-4EF68E243EA1_zpsjxfhsfu8.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/stockredej1/Mobile%20Uploads/5088F123-105D-43E9-BC4E-D86611B34C7F_zpswiuk6a9z.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/stockredej1/Mobile%20Uploads/9756EDD1-80A4-450F-941D-2E6D8B0C9417_zps6afirt9x.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/stockredej1/Mobile%20Uploads/1D58A9E4-49CC-4E62-8A4A-25F408AAE26A_zpslslrvboe.jpg

The others are colt 20rd ar15 magazines that were modified for a 180.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/stockredej1/Mobile%20Uploads/5807417A-00EB-440F-9247-2F12EDD3F404_zpshs8zg9n1.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/stockredej1/Mobile%20Uploads/82A1E995-90F6-43E3-AE18-8EE051298E0C_zps1tphlq91.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/stockredej1/Mobile%20Uploads/B3FB176F-6969-420F-BA4B-E5953AB3EF4A_zpsuttigyfm.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d21/stockredej1/Mobile%20Uploads/8D8B732D-DD27-4CB0-AE19-744B3443E431_zpsrxeng9ji.jpg

Any input would be awesome since i haven't been able to find much info.
View Quote

Your AR-180 mag is nice, and would retail from $80-125.  The converted mags, unfortunately, were poorly done, so I would guess that they would be worth $10-15 each.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 10:40:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cdenmark] [#43]
ll parts are from an SP1 carbine, unfortunately, (maybe fortunately), but not a married SP1. The barrel is a Colt 1/12 twist with an excellent bore. The stock is a 2 position with a "2" marking. The upper is a large hole Colt, no bcg though.

The grips have light mottling. The hand guards I believe are Colt also. The lower, I've not decided for sure on that one, but like I said, there are a lot of other things I'd use more than this rifle albeit I do like the retro carbines. The lower receiver is an SP1 1985 receiver.

Stock $200-300ish quick sale,  more in auction with 2 interested buyers upwards to $350

6 hole HG's if Colt $45ish plus,  non Colt $15-25.   Auction could bring $55-60 shipped.

PG's  $10-15 ea max unless GM or H&R marked or skinny Colt then ad $5 unless NOS then ad a couple coins more.

SP-1 Carbine upper with CH  $525-650.  $200-225 for receiver and $300-400ish for barrel is probably max unless in auction setting based on excellent condition and barrel being stripped down.

Pre ban lower in ban state figure $800 less transfer fees or possibly more in auction.  Free state stripped $250-300.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Cdenmark:
ll parts are from an SP1 carbine, unfortunately, (maybe fortunately), but not a married SP1. The barrel is a Colt 1/12 twist with an excellent bore. The stock is a 2 position with a "2" marking. The upper is a large hole Colt, no bcg though.

Stock $200-300ish quick sale,  more in auction with 2 interested buyers upwards to $350

6 hole HG's if Colt $45ish plus,  non Colt $15-25.   Auction could bring $55-60 shipped.

PG's  $10-15 ea max unless GM or H&R marked or skinny Colt then ad $5 unless NOS then ad a couple coins more.

SP-1 Carbine upper with CH  $525-650.  $200-225 for receiver and $300-400ish for barrel is probably max unless in auction setting based on excellent condition and barrel being stripped down.

Pre ban lower in ban state figure $800 less transfer fees or possibly more in auction.  Free state stripped $250-300.

View Quote

This is fairly accurate, if you had the buffer, spring and lock nut you can maybe get 50$ more. Also, if you do decide to sell, I may be interested in some of it, let me know
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#45]
I do have the buffer, spring and lock nut, but where is the question....lol
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By cbecker333:

Any input?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Upper receiver. ..not much,  130 maybe. Large button fa would go for ~30 alone.

Barrel...might depend on bore especially considering it's probably spent the last 30 yrs on an RR. They usually go for 300 if in good shape.

175 for complete b/c/ch

Stock, buffer, and tube... maybe 80.

That's a start anyways, second opinion source is checking GB or EE.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#48]
What is the value of a stripped PM marked black A1 receiver in excellent condition (only a few minor scratches)?
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Couch-Commando:
What is the value of a stripped PM marked black A1 receiver in excellent condition (only a few minor scratches)?
View Quote

They are probably one of the lower demand uppers, generally being considered as replacement spares or Elisco contract parts, but I saw one go for about $150 on Gunbroker recently. I got lucky and picked one up a few weeks ago at a guns show for the ridiculously low price of $35 complete. It was desirable to me as a US GI quality upper and I built it into this:

Link Posted: 3/5/2016 9:53:55 AM EDT
[#50]
I've had this stuff in the collection for the last 12-15 years or so.  Need an approximate value.  Please and Thank you!

whoa .. this photo is rough - sorry!
Page / 56
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top