Geo,

I'll take it !!

Many thanks,
BC
View Quote

Its all yours bud IM me your shipping info
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
One rifle buffer available,  worn, ragged face of buffer, but probably could be smoothed up.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#3]
ok..  here's my POV on the whole subject.. if you didn't pay for it.. it's not yours...  if it was free and you didn't get it.. you still didn't loose anything.. you didn't have it before..  you didn't buy it.. and you don't have it now.. it's a wash..  go buy what you want..  when you pay for something your really not paying for the item. your paying for the right to B*itch about it.. did you offer to pay for the shipping?  offer to package up the part?  offer to get it to the Post office? or  use your time in anyway, other than typing.. "I'll Take IT"?
it wasn't yours to begin with.. you weren't taking your time to get it packaged.. and shipped ...or even pay for the shipping..
in this PIF thread.. people take their time,, labo,,r and money,, and travel costs to give you something for FREE...
thanks like b*itchn about someone doing you a favor and not liking the outcome.. and then telling them they did a crappy job!
well thats my 2 cents anyway stepping off my soap box now.
Pete

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ok..  here's my POV on the whole subject.. if you didn't pay for it.. it's not yours...  if it was free and you didn't get it.. you still didn't loose anything.. you didn't have it before..  you didn't buy it.. and you don't have it now.. it's a wash..  go buy what you want..  when you pay for something your really not paying for the item. your paying for the right to B*itch about it.. did you offer to pay for the shipping?  offer to package up the part?  offer to get it to the Post office? or  use your time in anyway, other than typing.. "I'll Take IT"?
it wasn't yours to begin with.. you weren't taking your time to get it packaged.. and shipped ...or even pay for the shipping..
in this PIF thread.. people take their time,, labo,,r and money,, and travel costs to give you something for FREE...
thanks like b*itchn about someone doing you a favor and not liking the outcome.. and then telling them they did a crappy job!
Pete

View Quote

what if on the EE, you posted and i'll take it, the seller said it was yours and then decided that he didn't want to sell it or sold it to someone else after that?  that would be consider a welch and bannable offense even if money had not exchanged hands.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Earlier in the thread, i posted up some miscellaneous parts, ie handguards and grips, all 4 where spoken for before i made the post, lol, on a side note, ill see if i have any parts lying around

and on a completely second note, im new to shipping stuff, lol, so if i put something up bare with me lol
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 12:25:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Pete

View Quote

We're so over this issue and hopefully continuing the PIF............
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:25:31 AM EDT
[#7]
OK, rifle buffer spring shipped out.  Still have a three pack of 30 round mag springs available.  To keep it going, I also have two 30 round nylon "ALICE" mag pouches. They are in really good condition.  I would prefer to spread it to two people, but if only one speaks up, both can go to one.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a triangle shaped handguard ring .625 (got from shurluk) and an A1 buttstock pad with door.

You retro guys have inspired me to get rid of my tatical stuff and go back to basics
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 3:02:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Et2ws - Received the newer manufactured Colt trigger today, I see it's been through the ringer in the mail, the zip code was incorrect. Probably why it took so long for me to get it. Please accept my apology for thinking you didn't send it. I had a rifle waiting to drop the trigger in to finish it and was getting bitchy waiting. I'll make it up to you. Thank You.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#10]

imarangemaster, I'd like to claim one OR both of these, if no one else speaks up.

I also have two 30 round nylon "ALICE" mag pouches. They are in really good condition. I would prefer to spread it to two people, but if only one speaks up, both can go to one.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey  MILLERLGT82   I could use that A1 Buttstock pad with door if still available.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

imarangemaster, I'd like to claim one OR both of these, if no one else speaks up.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I also have two 30 round nylon "ALICE" mag pouches. They are in really good condition. I would prefer to spread it to two people, but if only one speaks up, both can go to one.

Done! If no one speaks up in the next 24 hours, they are both yours...
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 12:04:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are those the ones with the grenade pouches on either side?
I still use one of those regularly.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey bluecar!

Thanksgiving weekend slowed things down a bit, but your Items went in todays mail.
Let me know when you receive them.
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#15]
GeoB,

No problem, thanks for the heads up.

I'll let you know when they land.

I'll dig up something to post.

Best, BC
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are those the ones with the grenade pouches on either side?
I still use one of those regularly.
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Navy chief  you get both pouches.  Headed your way.  Enjoy!  Rifle recoil spring also sent out to KYGun
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:16:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have a triangle shaped handguard ring .625 (got from shurluk) and an A1 buttstock pad with door.

You retro guys have inspired me to get rid of my tatical stuff and go back to basics
View Quote

Old school is the best school!
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Got spring, and buffer is out on way to imarangemaster.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 1:49:34 PM EDT
[#20]
M16A1 flash hider going out to bradpierson26.  Anyone else out there I may have forgotten?
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Somebody was sending me a rifle gas tube, but I forgot who. I'm hoping I've not forgot any one. I definitely wouldn't do it on purpose. Rock on PIF!
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 10:24:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Not gun related, but I can't throw it out. I have one USGI:

Case, Maintenance and Operations Manuals
MIL-C-11743C
7520-559-9618
DSA-4-085347-TM550

This is the old canvas type. It was in an old medium ruck I had stored (I was using nothing but large rucks from 85 on). Somebody needs this for their M-151
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#23]
KAISERMAN  Got the top sling adapter, thanks.  M16A1 flash hider is being sent (haven't been to town and been watching my 2 year old grandson.  Hard to get anything done with chasing him.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:34:54 PM EDT
[#24]
So to get in the spirit of giving, being it the time of year it is, Almost!
To anyone that might need some tools to work on their retro AR.
I offer up a brand new brass and steel punch set. Please post here I'll take it
and follow with an IM including your shipping info.

Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:47:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/geobartlett/030Medium_zpsd734f26f.jpg~original
View Quote

I'll take that for sure! I have an a1 flash hider, molted a1 grip and also a 601 grip screw
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:54:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'll take that for sure! I have an a1 flash hider, molted a1 grip and also a 601 grip screw
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/geobartlett/030Medium_zpsd734f26f.jpg~original

The punch set are yours Alex
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 12:48:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll take this:
molted a1 grip and also a 601 grip screw

I'll put up a USGI 20 rounder. Yes, I'll kit it if needed.  to KYGun
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 12:59:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'll take this:

I'll put up a USGI 20 rounder. Yes, I'll kit it if needed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll take this:

I'll put up a USGI 20 rounder. Yes, I'll kit it if needed.

All yours. I'll send it out Monday. Email your address
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 1:23:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Ill take the 20 round gi mag.

Put up a rifle buffer and triangle cap .750.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Hey Alex,
your punch set went out in todays mail.
let me know when you get it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:35:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Up for grabs. I forget the story on these, but is a reproduction port door.

I am not on here as much as I used to be, so e-mail will be the best form of contact after posting your "I'll take it".

Going to 1NAVYCHIEF-RET

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#32]

hk45shooter;  I'll Take this,".

I forget the story on these, but is a reproduction port door."

Email to be sent !
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#33]
OK, in the spirit of giving and Christmas, I will make 6 people happy:

I have six "Chieu Hoi" 20 round magazine bags.  During Vietnam, these bags were used to keep water out of 20 mags, then when empty, were left laying around.  The bag, with an enticement to surrender written on it in Vietnamese,  then  was a surrender pass if a VC wanted to surrender.  One bag per person, please, so others have a chance of very retro history.  I literally had hundreds I picked out of the garbage in the USAF arms room trash in 1979.  I used them for small parts. I'm down to about a dozen now, so I will give away half of them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I have six "Chieu Hoi" 20 round magazine bags.  During Vietnam, these bags were used to keep water out of 20 mags, then when empty, were left laying around.  The bag, with an enticement to surrender written on it in Vietnamese,  then  was a surrender pass if a VC wanted to surrender.  One bag per person, please, so others have a chance of very retro history.  I literally had hundreds I picked out of the garbage in the USAF arms room trash in 1979.  I used them for small parts. I'm down to about a dozen now, so I will give away half of them.
View Quote

IM in bound for one
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

ill take one of these
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Sign me up for me one of the mag bags..........
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

hk45shooter;  I'll Take this,".

I forget the story on these, but is a reproduction port door."

Email to be sent !
View Quote

It is yours.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#38]
OK, bags going to KYgun, Pro2ndam and Woundedknee.  Three more left.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Something for the old Airedales collectors. A 1973 Blue Angles flight demonstration team program. Not perfect but you "need" it. An F-4 is waiting
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Something for the old Airedales collectors. A 1973 Blue Angles flight demonstration team program. Not perfect but you "need" it. An F-4 is waiting
View Quote

I'll take this for my Son in Law, a CMDR in the Navy (Reserve, now).  He was an F18G Super Hornet pilot.  His room-mate back in the day, and best friend, was the Blue Angel pilot that was killed a few years back.  He did not eject, as he was in a populated area, and chose to ride it in to keep everyone on the ground safe....  I was introduced to him at an airshow by my son in law, about a year before he died.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 1:06:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Ok guys , I still owe something  , but I'm fresh out of parts.
Soooo,,,, any interest?
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Soooo,,,, any interest?
<a href="http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/TRIMDAD/media/B3F0B643-279A-4367-8025-77242FB5E7EF.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj633/TRIMDAD/B3F0B643-279A-4367-8025-77242FB5E7EF.jpg</a>
View Quote

I'm still ahead, and no one else has called it, so I will take it.  never rode in a gunship, but did ride in a slick. IM sent

CRsmoker, A1 rear sight shipped out Saturday

BTW, I still have 3 Chieu Hoi bags left!
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm still ahead, and no one else has called it, so I will take it.  never rode in a gunship, but did ride in a slick. IM sent

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soooo,,,, any interest?
<a href="http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/TRIMDAD/media/B3F0B643-279A-4367-8025-77242FB5E7EF.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj633/TRIMDAD/B3F0B643-279A-4367-8025-77242FB5E7EF.jpg</a>

It's yours!   My slate is clean
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:44:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Put me down for a Chieu Hoi mag bag.

Garbageman: Your package was dropped off today at 4:45pm.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

One to Hip!  IM me your address again.  I just cleaned out my IMs and emails. Two left.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Hey MILLERLGT82.
I received the A1 butt pad with door today.

Thank you very much Sir,
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#47]
I will take a Chieu Hoi mag bag.

Here are some Bent Handguard caps

Put "PIF" in IM.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#48]
One to flat fender.  One more Chieu Hoi bag left.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:23:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

What the hell did I claim?

ETA

Oh maybe scope cap?

Old Man Syndrome is debilitating.

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Mag bag received, sweet!
Page / 85
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top