Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 9:20:24 PM EDT
I was originally running a Trij RMR (tiny & weightless) and 30rnd mags. I wanted a larger fov and more capacity so I made a few changes. The loaded 40rnd mag is obviously heavier than the standard 30 rounders and the Aimpoint Pro weighs like 20x more than the RMR.

Not sure I'll be happy with this set-up. Plus thinking of adding a SF 300 in the near future., so more added weight.

I don't know guys,. I think I may be going backwards from the original plan. This was just going to be a bedside pistol.

What you think..?

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:41:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent set up for South Side Chicago, My Go to AR pistol has an Aimpoint H1 and a 20rd Magazine, lite, easily maneuverable and easy to go prone if I have to.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:47:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Is it me, or is that magazine laughably long?   I didn't know anybody was making them that way, and now wish I'd never seen it.   Cripes alive is that ugly.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:51:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is it me, or is that magazine laughably long?   I didn't know anybody was making them that way, and now wish I'd never seen it.   Cripes alive is that ugly.
View Quote

Ha..! Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.  ..And I'll drink to that..!
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I would think you could shoot "Minute of Bedroom" without any sights at all......probably be better off with a light on there
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would think you could shoot "Minute of Bedroom" without any sights at all......probably be better off with a light on there
View Quote

My thoughts exactly. Although this combo really does excel at the range.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I taped to 40rds together this week makes a good monopod when squatting
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I taped to 40rds together this week makes a good monopod when squatting
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:......My Go to AR pistol has an Aimpoint H1 and a 20rd Magazine, lite, easily maneuverable....
View Quote

Exactly my preferred setup as well.....
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top