Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2017 4:34:57 PM EDT
I'm looking for my barrel for my 10.5 blackout. Has anyone had experience with either of the two? I have a palmetto lower, purchasing an aero upper. Both barrels are $120-150. I'd like to go with palmetto but they don't have any 10.5" in stock.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Would not think twice to put a Faxon on every single one of my builds.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Would not think twice to put a Faxon on every single one of my builds.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been very happy with my Faxon barrel. Never tried Radical though so my opinion would be bias.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#4]
My buddy has a Faxon and I have a SOTA barrel, shooting wise groups are about the same (neither of us are exceptional shots and we're using cheap target ammo). The finish on the Faxon is far better than my Sota (refined, tool marks, and such), however both are under rails so at that point doesn't really matter me. He gave just under $200 I think he said and I gave right at $80 for mine, both have less than 500 rds. through each, so not a huge test there. Get what you feel comfortable with, if you have even a bit of OCD, it will eat at you, lol.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#5]
No question. between the two? Faxon every time.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Perfect guys. Thanks for the replys
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top