Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2017 11:03:15 AM EDT
I just found this one from Wing Tactical, a CAA 6-piece interchangeable set for $22. Seems good to me, so I can try the different ones and go with what fits bets, but wanted to get your guys thoughts. I think I'll like the deeper grooved one best, but will be nice to give the others a shot (excuse the unintentional bad pun).
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just found this one from Wing Tactical, a CAA 6-piece interchangeable set for $22. Seems good to me, so I can try the different ones and go with what fits bets, but wanted to get your guys thoughts. I think I'll like the deeper grooved one best, but will be nice to give the others a shot (excuse the unintentional bad pun).
View Quote

Never used it. After finding what I consider the perfect grips (Hogue), I only use them on all my rifles.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I really like my CAA G27 grip, it's similar to the one you linked, just not interchangeable.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 6:20:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks more angled than some. You spend half your time with finger above the trigger well so might make that harder. Also more twist in wrist at low ready.

I've never felt how firing a grip was as being super important. AK being one of the worst in modern history, it works.

Not a big fan of finger grooves. Actually like the internal compartment, especially for pistols. I keep a spare optic battery and my ATF letters in there.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like it could be a great choice but I have no experience with them. If you want extra grip without finger grooves take a look at larue. Have tried many different grips and stuck with larue. I run them on all my set ups now. I like the feel of each of my rifles to be consistent.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome thanks guys!
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I drank the Magpul kool-aid on my first build, now I think it would be cheaper to buy in bulk direct. I have multiple of every model and almost every color...
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top