Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2016 4:33:54 PM EDT
Any short buffer tubes out there?   That aren't part of a package?   I mean I only want a short tube.  I need to shorten the length of pull.  

This is NOT for a 5.56 rifle.  It's for a 22LR build.   All NFA rules are being followed.

Edit.  I absolutely missed the obvious answer.  Since I don't need it to function as a buffer tube, I can just cut down what I have.  No need for anything fancy.  Gah.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 2:19:59 AM EDT
[#2]
What stock are you going to use?

I like my UCIW tubed and stocks. One of the few ways to shed some length off the back and keep a quality stock setup.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#3]
If you are going to use a lower that will be sbr'd and you want to use it for more then a dedicated 22lr Gunsmokeenterprises has the PDW style 4 inch buffer tubes with the buffer built in the bolt carrier for about $200 which is less then the others. Not sure if the quality is the same as the more expensive ones, but the feedback seems to be positive (Gen 2 model)
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 11:41:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Ace arfx-entry stick or ul stock
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top