Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2016 8:56:39 AM EDT
My first pistol and first 300.

Pistol will eventually see a suppressor (I hope) but not any time soon.

It will primarily be used as my bedside stick for the last 20-25 years of my life.

Theyre roughly the same cost but I have had good luck with PSA in the past, so leaning that way.

PSA's an 8.5" melonite with a light weight keymod rail and the Andro is a 10" with Q rail. I'll use either a PSA premium or a BCM BCG.

Which would you choose?

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:42:41 AM EDT
[#2]
High praise from Ballistic Advantage...
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#4]
If you plan a suppressor shorter is better in my opinion, both companies are great companies, both make a very good product for the money.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#5]
So I went with PSA, due to having a PSA lower, I thought the upper and lower would match…..
They do not, and are very loose fitting, and PSA  did not put dimples in on the gas block.
And shipping took about 2-3 weeks as usual from PSA.

other than that things seem ok, happy with rail, happy with barrel.

The barrel sure looks like a KAK value line barrel, same profile, same markings,  but in a twist rate kak does not offer,
1/7 that I wanted to run mainly suppressed 200-220 gr. Stuff. BTW the gas hole size is 0.097, 8.5 length, 1/7 twist.

Have mixed feelings about this so far, have to see how it shoots…..
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 10:50:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I've used both PSA and Androcorp. They both build quality pieces. I will tell you however that nobody matches the customer service of Androcorp. Jason has set the standard for communications, support and customer service.
By the way, Jason sold me a 8.5" barreled upper, so would be surprised if they didn't still offer one in that length. It works perfectly with my Omega.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used both PSA and Androcorp. They both build quality pieces. I will tell you however that nobody matches the customer service of Androcorp. Jason has set the standard for communications, support and customer service.
By the way, Jason sold me a 8.5" barreled upper, so would be surprised if they didn't still offer one in that length. It works perfectly with my Omega.
View Quote

All this... I have PSA and Andro (and Spikes and S&W). Future purchases will all be Andro going forward. No more waiting 2-3 weeks or having to post my order number in a thread to see what the status is. Andro shipped mine out the day I ordered it and I had it in 2 days. Also took the time to get on the phone with me to really nail down what I should get based on my wants and needs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top