Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2016 8:25:30 PM EDT
Hey all, just wondering, does PSA ever have any pistol uppers in stock, other than the high end (most expensive stuff)?  I've been ready to order for a week or two now, but nothing ever seems to be in stock.  Is it there site that doesn't get updated, and they have them, or are they just out.  FAQ section says that if it's listed as out of stock, then they don't know when it will be back in. i have not called them yet.  Just wondering what everyone's experience with them has been.  Any help appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Several in stock right now
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#2]
one in stock for 10.5, 8, or 7" uppers.  Short pistol uppers if that helps.  Sorry i wasn't more clear.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 3:25:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
one in stock for 10.5, 8, or 7" uppers.  Short pistol uppers if that helps.  Sorry i wasn't more clear.
View Quote

I'd say 7 or 8 is the smallest that most manufacturers produce/carry. I don't believe palmetto carries anything smaller than a 10.5 upper.

Edit: the smallest ar-15 barrel that shoots .223 that I can actually think of is 7.5 inches.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Just keep waiting things on there site go in and out of stock all tbe time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'd say 7 or 8 is the smallest that most manufacturers produce/carry. I don't believe palmetto carries anything smaller than a 10.5 upper.

Edit: the smallest ar-15 barrel that shoots .223 that I can actually think of is 7.5 inches.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Olympic advertises their pistol as being 6". Not sure if it really is, as it looks just like my 7.5".
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 4:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey all, just wondering, does PSA ever have any pistol uppers in stock, other than the high end (most expensive stuff)?  I've been ready to order for a week or two now, but nothing ever seems to be in stock.  Is it there site that doesn't get updated, and they have them, or are they just out.  FAQ section says that if it's listed as out of stock, then they don't know when it will be back in. i have not called them yet.  Just wondering what everyone's experience with them has been.  Any help appreciated.
View Quote

??

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-10-5-carbine-length-stainless-steel-5-56-nato-1-7-upper-with-bcg-and-ch.html

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-11-5-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-stainless-freedom-upper-no-bcg-or-ch.html

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-11-5-5-56-nato-1-7-9-m-lok-stainless-freedom-upper-without-bcg-or-ch.html

- OS
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 11:51:16 PM EDT
[#7]
PSA has daily deals on 8.5 pistol uppers a lot. That is where I bought mine.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:01:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
PSA has daily deals on 8.5 pistol uppers a lot. That is where I bought mine.
View Quote

Last Thanksgiving day I got a 8.5" melonite upper with keymod for $199 (without BCG or charging handle). I'm not sure what the regular price was.

It didn't say but I believe it's from the  "Freedom" line.

I really wasn't expecting much but it's been flawless.

With an Odin BCG and H2 buffer it runs 100% with everything from Wolf 55 grain FMJ to M855.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I paid $229.00 for mine no bcg  or ch. It too was Melonite and runs great. Accurate and  Keymod also.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top