Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2016 10:56:02 PM EDT
http://www.law-guns.com/ar-15300blackout8pistolbarrel.aspx

Just curious if anyone has used one of these barrels? ive read a few reviews and they seem legit. i called the company and the exact length is 8.2 1:7 twist. The guy i spoke with said a few of the people who work there run them at are grouping 2.5" at 200 yards.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the bull barrel version of it, I have not shot it much yet and only at short range, so I can't say anything first hand about the long range accuracy.
I do like it, fit and finish are fine, mine has a great polished bore.
I do know one of the people that posted a review on the law guns website about the exact barrel that you linked to, he is very happy with it & I trust that he knows his stuff, that is why I bought mine, I just liked the heaver barrel, the only difference.
That's all I have, since nobody has replied I thought would throw it out there, when the weather gets better and I can get to longer range I'll update this post.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#2]
awesome, thanks for the reply cant wait to see your results.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top