Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2015 10:13:14 PM EDT
well i think i got the bug and i had to build a 22lr AR pistol for cheap blasting fun. this is an 8 1/2 inch barreled AR pistol using a taccom bolt and barrel and collar (thanks Tim) i used an Anderson upper and lower combo i got from aim surplus for $75.95 with free shipping. the CMMG lower parts kit came from wcarmory and it sports a KAK buffer tube and spring and charging handle and dust cover and forward assist and taccom pressure plug. and i used a damage industries muzzle projector flash can. the hand guard is a yankee hill machine co. carbine length free float tube i got off flee bay for cheap. i have not had a chance to test it yet but it's not my first build and i dont expect any problems. and yes thats a black dog machine 50 round drum mag. cant wait to test it and if it doesn't rain here this weekend i should find out.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a fun little shooter!
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 4:11:43 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah i hope so, wont know till this weekend if the rain holds off. its funny its been the driest summer on record so far (i think) and the weekend i want to shoot my new build it's suppose to rain in the mountains and that's where i go to shoot.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#3]
where did you get the foam sleeve for the buffer tube?

pm me.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:31:17 PM EDT
[#4]
PM sent

and just in case anybody else wants to know: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U0CRBJQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top