Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2014 11:59:07 PM EDT
Okay, so I prefer the Ergo deluxe grip on my ARs because of hand size, but I have a short LOP on my AR pistol.  It isn't too terribly comfortable to shoot it with the Ergo but the Magpul K2 gives a better angle.  However, I do not like the plastic feel of the K2.  I was very happy to find a Magpul distributor at the local gun show today with the MOE K2 and I must say that I am really liking it!  It will probably be my only AR without the Ergo but it's purpose built for this application.  Figured I would share this with everyone.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:41:43 AM EDT
[#1]
They've recently released the K2+ Grip which is the same as the K2 but with a rubber overmold added.

I too use a K2 and love it on my 7.5" pistol build.

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG532/grips
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#2]
too small/narrow, Went back to MOE
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I love the K2 grips for shorter builds.  Now I need to try a K2+.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]
LIKE x2

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top