Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2014 7:32:00 PM EDT
Anyone here done business with Tactical Ambush? I am interested in in their 101/2 7.62x39 complete upper.
They state on their website that they only warranty problems using factory brass ammo and will not guarantee problems
using steel case or foreign ammo.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#1]
i have one of their 10.5 inch 7.62x39 barrels.  as it came from TA, it would not cycle russian steel case ammo. they apparently size their gas ports for the use of higher pressure American made ammo. they are not a fan of russian ammo., i believe.

the guys at TA were kind enough to open up the gas port for me as i only shoot russian ammo. i do live in florida, however, so i was able to deal with this fairly easily. the TA guys are good guys.  if you shoot russian, be ready to open up the port. the barrel has shot great since they did the mod.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:20:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info swadiver
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top