Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2014 4:34:18 PM EDT
So I am building my first pistol.  

I have the lower and upper, looking at a 10.5 barrel.

What I want to do is get the KX5 and a rail that will cover most of it.  Any suggestions/pics of similar setup?

The upper is a Spikes, lower is Anderson (got a great deal on it!) and LPK is spikes.  I am looking at the 10.5 5.56 barrel from Aero.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of it 12", about half of it 11" and 10" if you want the rail to stop just short of it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most of it 12", about half of it 11" and 10" if you want the rail to stop just short of it.
View Quote

Thanks!  Appreciate it.  I am leaning towards the Noveske NSR rail.  I was a local gun store Friday and they had an entire Noveske Rifle with that rail and the KX5.  Really like that look.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm about to finish my 10.5 and using a 12" Fortis Rev. It covers the barrel 2.25 +. My flash can is 3.5".
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:07:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a stock pistol from HM defense with 9.5" barrel and the HG is long enough I can't get a suppressor on it (goes about half way down the threads) so it would probably be perfect on a 10.5, from the receiver to the end of this flash suppressor is 11.1" on mine.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top