Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2014 10:27:57 PM EDT
I want to purchase a Pistol in 300 BLK, slap on the Sig Brace, and get to having fun. I have looked at the AAC Pistol are there any others that someone would recommend taking a look at?? Also where can I get the best price on a AAC 300 BLK Pistol?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 12:30:19 AM EDT
[#1]
honestly I would just buy a barrel and gas tube so that you can try it out and see if you like it, then if you do like it you can put together its own upper and lower for it.  If you don't like it you can sell the barrel and only be out a few bucks, instead of trying to get rid of an AR.

*this assumes you already have an AR to play around with**
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 6:10:15 AM EDT
[#2]
countless options, there's no best
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:03:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank You for the responses gentlemen.

Instead of building one myself I am looking to purchase a factory built Pistol. It is my understanding that Currently Daniel Defense, AAC, and Sig Offer one, I am sure there are others. I was wondering if those on the board had any experience with any of these and could recommend one over the others. LMK.

Thanks Again for the Help,

Ken
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:15:19 AM EDT
[#4]
The Sig PM400 pistol looks NICE.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:59:22 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.cmmginc.com/product_p/30a81d2.htm

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top