Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2014 1:05:42 PM EDT
So for those of you who have purchased the KAK buffer tube Spacers, which of the two are you using to help increase your Length of Arm?  I am in a toss up of which one to install as I don't want to be pulling the brace on and off to figure it out.  Seems the small/short one emulates about 1 click/hole out on a std carbine tube and the larger one falls somewhere around the 2nd or 3rd hole on a carbine tube...decisions.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I am using the long one and its perfect. I am 6'3" if that makes a difference.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm using the long spacer.  Don't forget you can use both if you need to.

If you have another AR, just use it to figure out which spacer (or both) give you the closest LOP to your existing setup.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm currently using both,  here is a pic for comparison

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you have another AR, just use it to figure out which spacer (or both) give you the closest LOP to your existing setup.
View Quote

This.  Get your adjustable stock set up where you like it on another gun.  (Someone else's if you don't have a second)

Lay them together and figure out which is best.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.  Get your adjustable stock set up where you like it on another gun.  (Someone else's if you don't have a second)

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I have plenty to choose from and was doing that last night.  Nudging towards the large one and calling it a day.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish they would sell the spacers separate.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

http://www.kakindustry.com/sig-lak
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just used this methodology this afternoon and decided on the short one until I shoot it. It has a very short (7.5") barrel and I probably will leave it as is, but would most likely use the long spacer with a 10.5" or longer barrel.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.kakindustry.com/sig-lak

Thanks
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top