User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 36
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By vectorsc:
Went out and shot it again today.   I have 12 6.5 creed rifles.  This gun recoils 4x more than any of them, including the much lighter Q fix.  

It was similar to the .300PRC Christensen MPR.
View Quote

Was the brake built backwards?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 11:27:53 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm not sure what's going on.  i am taking delivery of headspace gauges on weds to check it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Ran around 150 rounds through my 308/ 20 inch SFAR over the weekend. Zero malfunctions on gas setting # 2.

Various reloads with 150gr FMJ, and 155gr BTHP.
I've been on gas setting #2 since the first round with zero issues and a total of 300 or so rounds fired since new

Got rid of the dual ejector marks in the brass with an H2 buffer and going to start playing around with an lpvo 1-6 and some better quality rounds soon.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Made some changes to the sfar. Hated the scalped factory rail so swapped that for a mk8. Ditched the plastic end plate and replaced grip with a bcm Also dropped in a blem ssa-x trigger as the Ruger trigger left a lot to be desired. It’s cozy around the gas block but hopefully enough clearance to not affect accuracy. Tried a mk16 rail and there was no way it would clear the gas block.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:25:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks good.  I have a MK18 coming but us an SA block.  

Looking forward to nuking that trigger guard the hell out of there too.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 12:43:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vectorsc] [#6]
Okay - got out me tape measure.  

Can confirm from measurements that the buffer is an AR15 buffer (3.25" in length) in an A5 length buffer tube.  /AR10 length buffer tube.  

As such, a JP SCS with the A5 spacer in the AR10 configuration (short buffer) should work.  Or toss the factory buffer tube and rock a carbine.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks good.  I have a MK18 coming but us an SA block.  

Looking forward to nuking that trigger guard the hell out of there too.
View Quote

How do you like the sa block? Running it suppressed at all? Is yours on restrictive or blow off settings?
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Remington1992:

How do you like the sa block? Running it suppressed at all? Is yours on restrictive or blow off settings?
View Quote
I would pick a cheaper option next time as blowing off that amount of gas is unworkable in the Ruger I think.   I had to go restrictive.  Pretty sure it has the same insane gas hole the 308's do in the barrel.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 12:49:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Checked the headspace today on mine - it was fine.  Bought a more serious recoil pad to see if that helped some.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 1:36:36 AM EDT
[#10]
How would headspace clearance affect recoil?
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By HighpowerRifleBrony:
How would headspace clearance affect recoil?
View Quote
It's not necessarily the headspace, it's throat position...which on most reamer operations is affected by the headspace as well.  

When a cartridge is fired, the bullet is sort of flying through the air for a moment.  Then it strikes the throat and several things happen - the bullet is obturated to the shape of the bore, and rifling spin is imparted.  This impact with the inside of the bore creates a counter-recoil event that smoothes out some of the peak recoil from the cartridge firing.  

It does it at the very beginning of the recoil impulse and can be very noticeable if the timing is off.  It also varies greatly by caliber, case design, etc etc.  As such massively fucked up headspace can mean nothing recoil impulse wise on say a .300 norma mag, or a little off can dramatically increase felt/peak recoil impulse on a .300 win mag.  

I may still have the accelerometer graphs from our testing sled around on an older computer and will post them if I can find them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 12:10:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HighpowerRifleBrony] [#12]
The ejector pushes the cartridge forward against the chamber shoulder, so the jump should be the same. The stretch of the primer and head may lower the peak pressure or at least delay it.

I'm skeptical, but may just need a visual to see your point and hope those files are easily found.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I did more checking today - a JP SCS can't be used because the throw on the central rod is too long with the abbreviated bolt carrier.  

I think the Ruger buffer tube is an AR10/A5 buffer tube that had an extra pass through the milling machine to rebate the top near the charging handle.  Its why it seems its 1/8" shorter.  It is.  Ish.  

Still looking into options.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Got my SFAR out this weekend for a zero on a 1-6 sig tango.
Could get 3 shots touching at 100 yards, but I did personally struggle with 5 or 10 shot groups. Rounds fired were 150gr FMJ M80 clone reloads.

I don't have a lot of experience behind scopes, so I think the accuracy potential is there, just need more time behind the rifle.

Reliability is 100 percent for a total of 300 rounds fired since new.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 12:17:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Found some of my recoil issue - the bolt carrier was smashing  into the charging handle and beating the crap out of it. It quit being such a nasty bastard when i clearanced the handle with a round diamond bit.  The Radian Raptor SD handle is cut too shallow from the factory for this gun.

Also found that my Vortex G3 1-10 packed it in, probably due to the recoil.  Once it was calmed back down, I put another optic on it and it shot excellently.  .5moa on some groups.

Id post pictures but who pays a site they are on to be granted leave to make said site better?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By vectorsc:  Found some of my recoil issue - the bolt carrier was smashing  into the charging handle and beating the crap out of it. It quit being such a nasty bastard when i clearanced the handle with a round diamond bit.  The Radian Raptor SD handle is cut too shallow from the factory for this gun.

Also found that my Vortex G3 1-10 packed it in, probably due to the recoil.  Once it was calmed back down, I put another optic on it and it shot excellently.  .5moa on some groups.

Id post pictures but who pays a site they are on to be granted leave to make said site better?
View Quote

I do.  Sorry about your scope.  Vortex warrantying it?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Found some of my recoil issue - the bolt carrier was smashing  into the charging handle and beating the crap out of it. It quit being such a nasty bastard when i clearanced the handle with a round diamond bit.  The Radian Raptor SD handle is cut too shallow from the factory for this gun.

View Quote
@vectorsc

Any pics of the charging handle and where you relieved it?

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 8:35:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HighpowerRifleBrony] [#18]
-snip-

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
-snip-

Originally Posted By firedog51d:

Any pics of the charging handle and where you relieved it?
Paying for the hosting helps preserve the Internet, lest there be another Photobucketing. Otherwise use imgur.com, imgbb.com, etc.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Having read most the thread, but I didn't see any yet but does the stock gasblock clear the giessele mk14? I was planning in swapping to a rifle speed gas block but it would be nice to get the rail on first.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:38:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Can’t say the mk14 but I can say it won’t clear a mk16 could barely even slide it over the gas block to test fit.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 7:07:07 AM EDT
[#21]
What is the rail model that clears the Ruger gas block?

I'd prefer not to grind or file anything.

I like my SFAR but I want another handgaurd rail that will clear the factory GB. I'm wanting to use a bipod. I do not want the rail to flex and touch the GB or barrel.

What is the solution, a Ruger redesign?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 7:24:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Bishop3:

I like my SFAR but I want another handgaurd rail that will clear the factory GB. I'm wanting to use a bipod. I do not want the rail to flex and touch the GB or barrel.

Thanks
View Quote

Midwest Industries Suppressor Ready rail is what I used. I am probably going to replace my gas block with a RifleSpeed or a traditional block with a 50/50 BRT gas tube. I'm not sure which yet, both have their pros and cons.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 6:26:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Bishop3:

Thanks
View Quote

Get a good gas block that adjusts meaningfully.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:48:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stanprophet09] [#24]
Been happy with mine. Ran it this weekend and ran good. Short stroked a bit on gas setting 2 but it is not broken in. Used some 175gr FGMM and put a 7 shot group under an inch at 100 including the first shot that I made an adjustment on. 5 of the rounds were a ragged hole. Going to shoot for groups again after I get some rounds down range. Recoil is significant going from an 556, then jumping on the ruger. Running a Bill drill with 175 at 15 yards was a blast, much harder to keep on target. Overall I am impressed with the weight and feel of this rifle.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Picked a 16 inch 308 up yesterday. Might go sight it in this afternoon. The Aimpoint is a place holder for a future LPVO.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:51:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drobs] [#26]
Attachment Attached File

Went over to the local Missouri Department of Conservation - unstaffed shooting range to sight in my Ruger SFAR. It was late in the day and I didn't bring my spotting scope. I didn't shoot at 100yds.

Using my shooting bag as a rest, I 1st sighted in my new fresh out of the box Aimpoint ACO Red Dot using old TW 1968 7.62x51 that I picked up at a local gun auction. TW stands for the Twin Cities Arsenal out of Minnesota. This ammo was loose in a 50 cal can and very tarnished. I shot 3 shot groups.

Attachment Attached File

Aimpoint ACO sight in target 25yds +/-
Attachment Attached File

I then sighted in my Magpul Mbus 3 backup iron sights at the same distance:
Attachment Attached File

That elevation dial on the front sight is annoying. I like the older Magpul flip up sights with the traditional screw in front sight post better.
I didn't bring my reading glasses and had to use my camera to see what direction I needed to turn the dial to raise the elevation:

Attachment Attached File

Issues:
While sighting in the iron sights, the trigger went dead. I racked the charging handle a couple a times - no go. Then I noticed the trigger pin walked.

Attachment Attached File

I was able to jiggle the trigger and get the pin back in place.
Attachment Attached File

I also noticed my Aimpoint mount came loose. I used a screw driver and tightened it back down.

Thoughts - 16 inch 308's are LOUD. My 1st 16 inch 308 was a FAL that was also LOUD. I think an 18inch barrel would be more pleasant. Looks like I need to invest in some anti-walk pins. I also need to order a Griffin Gate-Lok flash hider to use my Dead Air Nomad can. You can judge the accuracy but I was using old M60 machine gun ammo. I had no failures other than the trigger pin walking and the red dot loosening up - it was on hand tight.

Total rounds fired = 75.

I was hoping this would replace my Springfield M1A Scout rifle. Weight-wise it does. Accuracy wise - that remains to be seen. I will get out to 100yds next.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By drobs:

Looks like I need to invest in some anti-walk pins.
View Quote

Make sure your hammer spring is installed correctly with the legs on top of the trigger pin first.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 8:50:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drobs] [#28]
Originally Posted By November5:

Make sure your hammer spring is installed correctly with the legs on top of the trigger pin first.
View All Quotes

Thanks will do.
Looks good maybe just a fluke?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Thanks will do.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41568/1000002396_jpg-3130835.JPG
View All Quotes

Thanks will do.

Possibly a fluke.  Pretty rare on any of my ARs, no wait, it has never happened. IDK.

That ammo should be the issue on the accuracy.  I’ve ended up getting 1.5-2” out of cheap PMC 147 ball, and just tested some 165 Sierra BTHP loaded under a minimum charge of TAC.  Only loaded 5 to test. 1.25” @ 100.  Good glass helps for sure, but at 25 you should be ripping the middle out with good ammo.

Mines a 20” and that brake works well, but I yanked it.  LOUD. 16” must be worse.  I put a griffin linear brake on. A bit more recoil but still easy to shoot.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:16:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stanprophet09] [#30]
Attachment Attached File

Top round was the first shot, made adjustment and shot 6 more rounds. This was 100yards off my Harris and rear bag on a bench. The lower 3 rounds was 556 we were getting a zero on. This was a brand new SFAR with Federal 175gr GMM. Feed it some good ammo and see how it does. Not going to complain with a group like that from a gas gun of this price.

My PRS match gun will run circles around it, but the scope on it cost 3x the cost of this rifle. That is using a Sig Tango MSR 1-10 LPVO on it. Factory Brake.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:26:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Anyone running a riflespeed gas block? Did you use the stock plunger on the gas block? Any mods to buffer/spring?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:36:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DVCER:

Possibly a fluke.  Pretty rare on any of my ARs, no wait, it has never happened. IDK.

That ammo should be the issue on the accuracy.  I’ve ended up getting 1.5-2” out of cheap PMC 147 ball, and just tested some 165 Sierra BTHP loaded under a minimum charge of TAC.  Only loaded 5 to test. 1.25” @ 100.  Good glass helps for sure, but at 25 you should be ripping the middle out with good ammo.

Mines a 20” and that brake works well, but I yanked it.  LOUD. 16” must be worse.  I put a griffin linear brake on. A bit more recoil but still easy to shoot.
View Quote

I too have never needed anti-walk pins on any of my ARs. I'm going to take the trigger group out and see what is what.

RE ripping out the center of the target at 25 yds. Yeah but I was sighting the irons and the red dot - hence the movement of the groups up and over on the target. Ammo aint cheap so once I'm on at 25yds I stop. I figure I will have make more adjustments at 100yds.

I'll have to dig around the house here, I have some fancy hunting ammo that I bought for my M1A and Savage Scout Rifle. I did find a box of Federal Fusion 308 but I'm saving that for Deer / Hog hunting. I've dropped 2 Deer with it out of my 223 ARs.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Stopped in a lgs yesterday and they were waiving the tax on new guns. I’ve been wanting one in 16”, so figured this was a sign. Ironically I squirreled away a couple SR25 mags I picked up cheap knowing I could eventually put them to use. Can’t wait to get it out.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#34]

That ammo should be the issue on the accuracy.  I've ended up getting 1.5-2" out of cheap PMC 147 ball, and just tested some 165 Sierra BTHP loaded under a minimum charge of TAC.  Only loaded 5 to test. 1.25" @ 100.  Good glass helps for sure, but at 25 you should be ripping the middle out with good ammo.

Mines a 20" and that brake works well, but I yanked it.  LOUD. 16" must be worse.  I put a griffin linear brake on. A bit more recoil but still easy to shoot.
View All Quotes

Thanks will do.

That ammo should be the issue on the accuracy.  I've ended up getting 1.5-2" out of cheap PMC 147 ball, and just tested some 165 Sierra BTHP loaded under a minimum charge of TAC.  Only loaded 5 to test. 1.25" @ 100.  Good glass helps for sure, but at 25 you should be ripping the middle out with good ammo.

Mines a 20" and that brake works well, but I yanked it.  LOUD. 16" must be worse.  I put a griffin linear brake on. A bit more recoil but still easy to shoot.
Yeah, Ruger designed an excellent LOUDENER.  First time I shot it, I thought something had gone wrong.  It was attention getting.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Dark_zero_x:
Having read most the thread, but I didn't see any yet but does the stock gasblock clear the giessele mk14? I was planning in swapping to a rifle speed gas block but it would be nice to get the rail on first.
View Quote
I have the RS gas block and 15'' G-rail.  I need to shorten the rail.  The RS gas block won't adjust even with a tab added onto the end.  I posted some pics on the previous page.

Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:01:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, Ruger designed an excellent LOUDENER.  First time I shot it, I thought something had gone wrong.  It was attention getting.

View Quote

My first AR was an Armalite AR10 16" with their brake which was very effective aka loud as hell. You didn't want to be in the shooting lane next to that thing.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#37]
I took that stupid muzzle brake off my 20 inch sfar and replaced it with my flash hider /suppressor mount . It really don't kick that bad and is more pleasant to shoot , even better with the can on .
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 11:05:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DackJaniels:
Anyone running a riflespeed gas block? Did you use the stock plunger on the gas block? Any mods to buffer/spring?
View Quote

Stock Plunger with no issues.  No mods to the buffer or buffer spring as of yet.  Thinking about adding an H2 buffer but going to shoot it some more first.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

My first AR was an Armalite AR10 16" with their brake which was very effective aka loud as hell. You didn't want to be in the shooting lane next to that thing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

I had a FAL who's permanently attached muzzle brake brought it to the legal 16 inches. It was obnoxious, especially on indoor ranges!

Ruger ought to call their muzzle brake a Loud'n Boomer Brake.

I just bought a Griffin Gate-Lok 30 Cal Flash Hider so I can mount my Dead Air Nomad-L.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 7:11:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drobs] [#40]
Looking closer at the walking trigger pin. I'm finding it wants to move just by touching it with my finger.
It is grooved on the right hand side but I think the hammer spring is too thick to lock into the groove.

Attachment Attached File

The other end of the pin is not gooved.
Attachment Attached File

While I should send it back to Ruger so they are aware of it. I'm going to order some anti-walk pins.
https://www.primaryarms.com/ar-15/lower-parts/trigger-pins

I might still send it into them depending on how it shoots at 100yds / suppressed / with other bullet weights / on other gas settings.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 7:57:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Looking closer at the walking trigger pin. I'm finding it wants to move just by touching it with my finger.
It is grooved on the right hand side but I think the hammer spring is too thick to lock into the groove.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41568/SFAR_walking_trigger_pin_RH_JPG-3135269.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41568/SFAR_walking_trigger_pin_LH_JPG-3135270.JPG

While I should send it back to Ruger so they are aware of it. I'm going to order some anti-walk pins.

I might still send it into them depending on how it shoots at 100yds / suppressed / with other bullet weights / on other gas settings.
View Quote
Typical AR15 hammer and trigger pins are only grooved in the center and on one side. If the leg of the hammer spring that's on the groove side is too thick to fit in the groove, then flip the pin so the groove is on the other side.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 8:28:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drobs] [#42]
Typical AR15 hammer and trigger pins are only grooved in the center and on one side. If the leg of the hammer spring that's on the groove side is too thick to fit in the groove, then flip the pin so the groove is on the other side.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41568/SFAR_walking_trigger_pin_RH_JPG-3135269.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/41568/SFAR_walking_trigger_pin_LH_JPG-3135270.JPG

But both legs of the hammer spring are the same diameter. I don't see how flipping the trigger pin would change anything.
I'll try it.

Ok I think that did it. Flipping it to the other side it's catching the hammer spring. Pushing on it causes the hammer spring to move - meaning it is in the groove.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 8:41:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Took my 20” down and cleaned it up.  Ran  fine last trip on 3, 2 was iffy cycling.
Anyway tore the bolt group apart for cleaning, cleaned it and that damn firing pin retaining pin was a pure bitch to reinstall.  Looks like they hardly chamfered the inside of the carrier.  I ended up taking a stone to the cotter end of the pin and gave it a little bevel and got it in.     I’m buying a better FPRP.

Still lovin it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 10:36:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Anyway tore the bolt group apart for cleaning, cleaned it and that damn firing pin retaining pin was a pure bitch to reinstall.  Looks like they hardly chamfered the inside of the carrier.
View Quote

Exact same issue on my 2 month old 16". SFAR users be aware of this issue apparently. Very irritating, but not a deal breaker I suppose...

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:36:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 0ntos:

Exact same issue on my 2 month old 16". SFAR users be aware of this issue apparently. Very irritating, but not a deal breaker I suppose...

View Quote

I think just knocking the sharp edge off my pin was the fix, and due to the carrier design a solid KNS pin is not an option unless you want to grind a flat on the head.  I was about to break out the dremel but the pin steel was pretty soft.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By stanprophet09:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/199367/IMG_9486_jpeg-3131669.JPG

Top round was the first shot, made adjustment and shot 6 more rounds. This was 100yards off my Harris and rear bag on a bench. The lower 3 rounds was 556 we were getting a zero on. This was a brand new SFAR with Federal 175gr GMM. Feed it some good ammo and see how it does. Not going to complain with a group like that from a gas gun of this price.

My PRS match gun will run circles around it, but the scope on it cost 3x the cost of this rifle. That is using a Sig Tango MSR 1-10 LPVO on it. Factory Brake.
View Quote
Interesting report. I've found mine was most accurate with around 150gr bullets. I'm looking to find an accurate round suitable for hunting that's a bit heavier. I think the heaviest one I tried are 168gr SMK. I'll have to try something like this bullet.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Got the SFAR out again this weekend. Ran 100 rounds of 168gr AMAX with IMR-4895 inside. Very slight ejector marks with an H2 buffer. Zero reliability issues on gas setting #2

Currently around 350 rounds fired since new with zero malfunctions.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By HighpowerRifleBrony:
The ejector pushes the cartridge forward against the chamber shoulder, so the jump should be the same. The stretch of the primer and head may lower the peak pressure or at least delay it.

I'm skeptical, but may just need a visual to see your point and hope those files are easily found.
View Quote

Surely you don't think the ejector keeps the brass off of the bolt face after firing.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Took my 20” out today, flawless on gas 2, brass goes about 12’ vs 20’ on 3.

Getting my reloads better, 1.75” at 100.  I doubt this will be a MOA gun, maybe if I find the right load.  PMC 147 ball is a 3” load.
I’m going to take the dremel to the hand guard where the gas block sits.  It’s close, maybe .020 clearance.

5 shots at 100 with my 165 gr nosler ballistic tip over a light charge of TAC.  I pulled one.  They go about 5” high over my PMC zeroed groups. I was aiming at the lower target lol.

Attachment Attached File

Smacked the hell out of the steel 200-330.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:33:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Try 168 Amax. I can put 3 in a 50 piece at 100 yards with my 20 inch.
Page / 36
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top