Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2017 9:05:07 PM EDT
Hello all
Since there is very little owner/user info out there on this Armalite model I will share a little for what its worth. The very fine gentleman at Armalite put one in my hands last week and I must say what a fine rifle and its a shooter I believe. Only with 5 shots so far I know what your thinking. Cleaning the barrel after each of the 5 rounds shot 1 and 2 and the gun was sighted in @ 2" high at 100 yards. Shots 3,4 and 5 were a 1/2" group I was pleased as it was super windy Saturday. This rifle had everything that I wanted. Also hats off to the LT 104  mount. As soon as I figure out pics I will post
Good Evening Robert
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the post!  I just ordered one of these and am pretty excited to get it and see if it lives up to the hype -
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:42:24 AM EDT
[#2]
From what I understand they are going to put them back in production this month or next. I first contacted them back in October and the fine gentleman gave me the one he had at the shot show.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top