Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2016 7:21:55 PM EDT
Does anyone know which lowers will fit an LMT mws upper?
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I know of LMT and KAC. There's a few others.
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]
ArmaLite will line up. The front pin will go in, but I could not get the rear to go in.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ArmaLite will line up. The front pin will go in, but I could not get the rear to go in.
View Quote

that's because lmt is a dpms pattern and not armalite
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 10:16:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I need a lower that matches up so I can sbr it. I dont want to have to engrave my lmt lower.
Will the dpms lower work.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 11:23:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Genesis CNC .308 lower.

It's 80%.

My lower looks good, but needs a little extra work. Particularly, my front lugs aren't milled right and needs to be opened up a bit.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I used a Noveske lower.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:46:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't think I have seen but maybe one or two Noveske 308 lowers sold by themselves. Same as the LMT and KAC lowers. Hard to find by themselves.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Why not just but a 13" barrel for LMT? Im an idiot...

Here
Light weight

Edit: I cant read thread good...
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

No,  LMT is SR25 pattern. DPMS is it's own thing. Not compatible with LMT or SR25.

Armalite will work, just needs the pin holes reamed, or just the rear. I think with the MaTen receivers, it's the front pin that needs to be reamed. But i think they mate up to SR25 and LaRue received. I think pin diameter is the issue with those 2.

It's amazing how people still consider dpms to be the same as SR25/LMT/LaRue/etc etc. Marketing from the various parts companies confusing the masses.

ETA: Quoted the wrong guy. Derp.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:31:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^^^

That's an easier fix. Ha!
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top