Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2016 8:14:24 PM EDT
This is the upper 18" IntermediteAny thoughts on complete Odin works uppers?  

Really thinking of giving one a try.
https://www.odinworks.com/product_p/cu-15-km-6.5-18.htm

The foundation of this all new complete AR15 upper from ODIN Works is a forged upper receiver bearing the ODIN name. On the upper is an ODIN dust cover and also new from ODIN is the XCR, eXtended Charging Handle, making charging the gun a much easier task. Inside the upper is a bolt carrier group made from case hardened 8620 steel that has black nitride coating sure to increase service life. The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit. We then add the 1 MOA guaranteed ODIN 6.5 Grendel 18” Intermediate barrel, made from 416R stainless steel, with intermid length gas.The gas system comes standard with the ODIN adjustable gas block that features 20 clicks of adjustment, Inconel adjustment screw, and black nitride finish that will last thousands of rounds. Bringing the upper all together is the  ODIN 15.5” KMod free float forend. ODIN forends are engineered from top to bottom to meet your needs. Continuous picatinny rail, QD holes, light weight, and M-LOK or KeyMod forends to choose from make this upper the total package.

Technical Specs
•Forged upper
•ODIN 18" 6.5 Grendel Intermediate barrel
•ODIN Adjustable gas block
•ODIN 15.5 KMod Forend with accessory rail
•ODIN Grendel Type II BCG with Black Nitride Finish
•ODIN eXtended Charging Handle
•ODIN Warranty
•Ships assembled

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I like their barrel kit I have.

Friend of mine bought the complete upper no isues. I like their products quite a bit.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top