AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those primers don't really look flat to me. There is a clearly visible radius on the edge.
View Quote

Yup.  Nothing wrong with those primers.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool trophy somehow the performance on the bear did not surprise me. Yet my E.R. Shaw barrel with a 6.5 sporter chamber out shoots my Lilja. But the Lilja cleans a lot easier with far less fouling. But in the Lilja defense I shoot primarily factory loads and have not spent the time playing with it with reloads. I kinda took the adage that it's accurate enough the way it is.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 11:54:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the rifle build.
And congrats on the hunt.

Edit to add..bear chili..yummy
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice indeed, fun times. I may have missed it, what round or bullet I should say?
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice indeed, fun times. I may have missed it, what round or bullet I should say?
View Quote

123gr factory SST.

I bought 300 rounds to shoot up and I'll reload the brass when I burn through these, which isn't too far away.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 5:39:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool, congratulations. Yeah, doing math on component cost, the factory option is a good one.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top