Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2015 5:49:56 PM EDT
Looks like I'm getting a 277 wolverine upper for the wifey in a couple days. Can I use a standard 6.8spc or other brass trimmer?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looks like I'm getting a 277 wolverine upper for the wifey in a couple days. Can I use a standard 6.8spc or other brass trimmer?
View Quote

A little birdie told me you can use a 300blk insert for a WFT.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:00:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Lathe style trimmers with a .277 pilot should work.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
We have WFT1's in stock made for the WLV, and Giraud case holders for their trimmers. We also have WFT2 and "Dead On" trimmer inserts.

Or, you can use the hand crank style...

We suggest chipping the brass at the neck shoulder junction, then sizing, then trimming to save your cutters.  You can use a BLK jig but set back a bit so you don't chop too short.

Maddogweapons.com is the store with all the Wolverine products.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top