Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2014 10:32:14 AM EDT
Yeah yeah, i know what the sheeples opion of CTD is but, new .308 in an ammo can for roughly $.53/ round before shipping is a crazy good deal. just prepare for the shipping.
still its a good deal... Please keep your personal opion of this company to yourself..this is just a deal notification for those who arent as "financially secure" to buy it for $1.00/round

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-7234
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got a ton of that ZQI stuff at wall mart for .50 cents even a round after tax. Seems to shoot pretty well too.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
This is not a personal opinion. But CTD is an ethically bad company that does not support the people. It's a known fact that sheeple do not care who they buy things from.

Regardless of an awesome deal, this is same company that jacked up prices on EVERYTHING. So, you should not support this company.

100$ for a single PMag. 85$ for usgi mags WITHOUT Magpul followers.

$2 per round of 55g 5.56

Oh, but forget all that, they have a deal now! There are many better options than that shithole of an institution.

much better option here.

There are a ton of better options. Support a company that supports the people's rights. Not one motivated solely by greed.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is not a personal opinion. But CTD is an ethically bad company that does not support the people. It's a known fact that sheeple do not care who they buy things from.

Regardless of an awesome deal, this is same company that jacked up prices on EVERYTHING. So, you should not support this company.

$2 per round of 55g 5.56

Oh, but forget all that, they have a deal now! There are many better options than that shithole of an institution.

much better option here.

There are a ton of better options. Support a company that supports the people's rights. Not one motivated solely by greed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:43:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

$2 per round of 55g 5.56

much better option here.

View Quote

i checked your link, and there was not a better deal there. You should look again. I wont argue with you over your opions of the CTD, just keep it to yourself please. If i wanted opinions, id ask for them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:49:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care if they were giving it away for free, I refuse to do any kind of business with CTD. Sorry if you don't want to hear it, but they burned themselves.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#6]
It's probably so cheap because of their fat profit margin on Colt marked AR15 mags at $100/ea,
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:32:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah yeah, i know what the sheeples opion of CTD is but, new .308 in an ammo can for roughly $.53/ round before shipping is a crazy good deal. just prepare for the shipping.
still its a good deal... Please keep your personal opion of this company to yourself..this is just a deal notification for those who arent as "financially secure" to buy it for $1.00/round

View Quote

Ammo price and deal thread here

Ammo Price Thread
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck CTD. When shit hit the fan they were selling used GI mags for $90.00 +. I will pay double the price before I order anything from them. Matter of fact, I will never do business with those sons a bitches.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

i checked your link, and there was not a better deal there. You should look again. I wont argue with you over your opions of the CTD, just keep it to yourself please. If i wanted opinions, id ask for them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$2 per round of 55g 5.56

much better option here.

You're right. CTD has the better deal for sure. But lucky gunner is very reasonable. And very affordable, not $1.00 per round.

With all opinions and BS aside, you shouldn't support them. The deal is not worth it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't care if they were giving it away for free, I refuse to do any kind of business with CTD. Sorry if you don't want to hear it, but they burned themselves.
View Quote

Ditto...
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Ah the good old days, Hirtenberger 147 in 200 round battle packs five to a wooden case for $179 shipped from AIM Surplus.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh yeah, FCTD!
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:37:51 PM EDT
[#13]
The only way I would buy from CTD is if they were the only ones on the planet allowed to sell.
So not gonna happen.
Same story for Lucky Gunner

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

and also IBTL
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:52:35 PM EDT
[#15]
They also raised the price to $299. At 60cpr, the market is wide open as far as sources for 762 ball.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#16]
You can get the same ammo for a better price directly from the manufacturer and you don't have to support CTD.

Becks 308 147gr FMJ
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You can get the same ammo for a better price directly from the manufacturer and you don't have to support CTD.

Becks 308 147gr FMJ
View Quote

Its cheaper here...I might scoop a couple of these for the range.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

$2 per round of 55g 5.56

much better option here.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/attachments/nokia-lumia-1520/76035d1407656289t-hes-right-you-know.jpg

His post is full of idiocy

Txl
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:20:43 AM EDT
[#19]
This is funny.  So many people butt hurt over " price gouging".  Free market suckers.   How many of you sold stuff at inflated prices?  How many of you wish you had?   If you don't like it don't buy from them.  They aren't in business to sooth your feelings.  

For the OP they must be topping out on ammo.  I have seen them as the discount leader several times in the past month.  Hopefully it keeps dropping.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:23:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

$2 per round of 55g 5.56

much better option here.

View Quote

how can anything citing ethics not be a personal opinion? anything you say after saying that is suspect, and obviously driven by personal opinion.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Have some self respect. I wouldn't buy ammo ANYTHING from CTD if it was the last source on earth...

Edited because I will never do business with those criminals ever again for anything.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is funny.  So many people butt hurt over " price gouging".  Free market suckers.   How many of you sold stuff at inflated prices?  How many of you wish you had?   If you don't like it don't buy from them.  They aren't in business to sooth your feelings.  

For the OP they must be topping out on ammo.  I have seen them as the discount leader several times in the past month.  Hopefully it keeps dropping.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

YEP!  I did.

All these people that claim that CTD are 'CRIMINALS' or whatever are just butt hurt that they didn't plan for the RUN on ammo, mags & weapons.

Me personally, I don't buy anything from CTD, because it is too highly priced, as I can find it cheaper.

But then again, I don't give away my stuff either - I sell for a profit and if I don't get the price I want I HANG ONTO IT.

I am an AMERICAN CAPITALIST and PROUD OF IT.  I sell ammo when it goes HIGH, as well as GOLD & SILVER.

Capitalism is an economic system in which trade, industry, and the means of production are largely or entirely privately owned and operated for profit. Central characteristics of capitalism include capital accumulation, competitive markets and wage labor.  In a capitalist economy, the parties to a transaction typically determine the prices at which assets, goods, and services are exchanged.

~Will
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:24:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Capitalist here...my butt feels fine.

Fuck CTD.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Call us a "sheeples opion" and then tell us to keep are opinions to ourself?

You should have posted this in GD where it belongs.  That way I could write about how I love to finger their merchandise, listen to the sales guy moan about how bad they screw em'.

Then I go buy from a competitor.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

YEP!  I did.

All these people that claim that CTD are 'CRIMINALS' or whatever are just butt hurt that they didn't plan for the RUN on ammo, mags & weapons.

Me personally, I don't buy anything from CTD, because it is too highly priced, as I can find it cheaper.

But then again, I don't give away my stuff either - I sell for a profit and if I don't get the price I want I HANG ONTO IT.

I am an AMERICAN CAPITALIST and PROUD OF IT.  I sell ammo when it goes HIGH, as well as GOLD & SILVER.

~Will
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YEP!  I did.

Capitalism is an economic system in which trade, industry, and the means of production are largely or entirely privately owned and operated for profit. Central characteristics of capitalism include capital accumulation, competitive markets and wage labor.  In a capitalist economy, the parties to a transaction typically determine the prices at which assets, goods, and services are exchanged.

~Will

You know what's really funny? You people actually think we're still in a free market version of capitalism. Sure you can rip off your neighbor all you want, that's where free market capitalism ends.

You people are fucking stupid if you feel is OK to rip off everyone "for the sake of capitalism".

I honestly can't understand how you people can't see the problems there. You really are sheeple of you feel "free market capitalism" makes it OK for you to flat out extort money from your fellow shooters, neighbors, etc.

Why does no one believe in morals anymore? You people are scum and what have ruined capitalism. Soon you will wake up. But it will be to late, your soul will be too corrupt, and i will be laughing at you while you get hauled off.

Morals, ethics, the right thing, this shit is supposed to matter to you. Throwing all that out the window, just to make a few bucks? No one "got rich". You just proved how shitty you become over a little bit of money.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#27]
This is a technical forum guys.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This is a technical forum guys.
View Quote

I apologize. This shit just really irks me. People are morally bankrupt.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top