Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2017 2:27:56 AM EDT
Was thinking about building an AR with one of these and wanted to know if there good or not

Also if people like them 
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#1]
They are now a site sponsor here.  That being said a couple guys have posted (can't remember where) that they had issues and BCA was impossible to get a hold of.

glad to see they got phones taken care of
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are now a site sponsor here.  That being said a couple guys have posted (can't remember where) that they had issues and BCA was impossible to get a hold of.
View Quote
BCA was having phone problems, they just got a new number
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Only issue I've stumbled across is the handle on their bcg needs to be lock-tited or it may unscrew.  Oh and their phone issue that was resolved.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the matrix one.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the matrix one.
View Quote
I thought Matrix Stopped carrying the side-charging upper...
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:45:47 PM EDT
[#6]
This is my BCA upper. It has through many thousands of rounds. (BCA upper receiver/BCG, not barrel)

Still tickin'

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm a BCA dealer and I sell a lot of their products in my shop. I have the side chargers in stock. Not my cup of tea, really, but there is nothing wrong with them. I order from them every week. Only one problem and they took care of it to my satisfaction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top