Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2017 7:06:12 AM EDT
Anyone have experience with or heard of MAS Defense?

Looking at their 20" Spiral Fluted 223 Wylde Barrel, but never heard of the company.

Looking for opinions and reviews of the company and their equipment.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 7:48:54 AM EDT
[#1]
i have one ore two i bought years ago. they shoot well enough. i built a x39 upper for a friend using one of their barrels he uses to deer hunt with
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 11:55:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I've purchase non barrel related stuff from them.  Shipping was quick and I had no problems with the order.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 12:15:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one of their 8.5" 300aac barrels and I'm very happy with it. It is very well machined. Muzzle threads are perfectly concentric, chamber is slick, and it's accurate. I would buy from them again.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 12:42:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one of their complete uppers with an 18" stainless straight-fluted barrel in .223 Wylde. I haven't had a chance to put it on paper yet but after ~200 rounds through it I'm pretty happy with it. I don't have any problem hitting what I'm shooting at and it seems pretty consistent. I'm pretty sure it's better than I am, with iron sights at least.
On a side note, I was pleased with their build quality on the upper. Everything was lined up correctly, and tightened properly, and has worked perfectly from the first shot.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:22:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one of their 14.5" 300blk barrels and I am very happy with it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Their barrels are the same barrels bear creek arsenal sells. They are a good barrel for the money. I had the 18" spiral fluted in a build. It was less than a inch with 50gr and 55gr vmax. It didn't like anything over 60gr at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top