Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2017 3:25:50 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with these? I see Midway has them on sale.

I'm just looking for information on these specific rails so please no "why don't you buy x,y,z, etc." Use on a safe/range queen, no door kicking.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a few of them, for the price they are very good. They are one of the lightest rails around until you get into the $250 range and then they are maybe a ounce heavier then the lightest rail.

I have had a 15" M-Lok on my 3 gun rifle, has stood up to everything and I'm pretty rough on my rifle. Had it on for 2 years now and I shoot about 3 matches a month plus practice. I have a 13" K-Mod on my 6.8 pig rifle never given me any problem.

Other thing I like is I can wrap my hand around it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a few of them, for the price they are very good. They are one of the lightest rails around until you get into the $250 range and then they are maybe a ounce heavier then the lightest rail.

I have had a 15" M-Lok on my 3 gun rifle, has stood up to everything and I'm pretty rough on my rifle. Had it on for 2 years now and I shoot about 3 matches a month plus practice. I have a 13" K-Mod on my 6.8 pig rifle never given me any problem.

View Quote
Thanks. I think. Because you just cost me money.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better to cost you a little money than a lot of money
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top