Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2017 11:23:03 AM EDT
On April 19 I ordered a stag Arms 6H upper on sale.  The status of the order this entire month is awaiting fulfillment. On the webpage the following day they state the upper is out of stock. Has anybody have had this issue? What did they do about it? I don't want to cancel the order because it was a great price $498 with bipod. But $495 isn't really a bargain is you don't get the upper.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Call em up and ask
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call em up and ask
View Quote
+1, call them. I will say though, the handful of times I have ordered parts from stag, it was painfully slow getting my parts. A rifle length buffer tube, buffer & spring took me a month and a half to get for a budget build
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Calling them is what I need to do. I have a completed lower, optics, ammunition and  access to a 300 yard range. Kind of useless missing half the rifle lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top