Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2016 11:11:05 AM EDT
Wanting to build another kiss style rifle but don't want to spend a ton of money on it (part of the kiss concept imo). I can't find many barrels with the fsb already installed. I don't care much about profile or gas system length. I would like either chrome lined or nitrided but that's about it. What's out there that I haven't found yet?
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:02:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I actually just picked up one of your mid length 16" pencil barrels and I love it. The quality is fantastic and it's so light. I also have a midlength 14.5" 5.45 barrel from you as well that I love. I may as well round out the set with another barrel and make it an even 3 lol. Thanks for making such fantastic quality barrels!

One question, I have found a couple places selling your basic stripped barrels (no gas block or fsb) for around 110-120. Can I buy one and send it back to you for a fsb install?
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I actually just picked up one of your mid length 16" pencil barrels and I love it.
View Quote

I got the same thing with pinned gas block.  Very impressed for the price.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 4:40:45 PM EDT
[#4]
DsArms.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top