Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2016 12:39:05 PM EDT
does any one have any experience with this upper? looking to put together a full aero for this next build.

looking to put the M4E1 upper on this lower

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an M4E1 16" with 15" quad rail in 5.56 and I absolutely love it, the quad rail is a little heavy though so I recommend going with an m lok and length is up to you. You can tell how great the quality of the handguard is just by looking at it and the feeling just confirms it. Never have had a misfire or feed issue with the aero bcg. I can shoot 3/4 inch group at 100 yards with bulk federal ammo and my trijicon acog, not have used match ammo yet. I'm currently in the process of building another ar15 and am using aero upper and lower bc of how impressed I am with them. I will also NIB bcg from ballistic advantage (same bcg as aero). I'll be using a ballistic advantage Hanson performance barrel as well but they make barrels for aero and I believe the aero barrels are the standard series of ballistic advantage. You can't go wrong with aero, I like them so much I'll probably use there stripped uppers and stripped lowers for all my future builds but will use different furniture and such to switch it up a little. If the performance barrel performs better then the standard ones on the aero I will probably keep using there barrels just in different lengths but I would be completely happy using the standard series barrel bc the performance exceeded my expectations.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:20:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a full Aero M4E1 14.5" rifle with a black Nitride Aim BCG and it's superb. It's a keymod version. I wouldn't change a thing on it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Do it!
I'm in the middle of putting together an M4E and am impressed with their setup already.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:44:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have an M4E1 16" with 15" quad rail in 5.56 and I absolutely love it, the quad rail is a little heavy though so I recommend going with an m lok and length is up to you. You can tell how great the quality of the handguard is just by looking at it and the feeling just confirms it. Never have had a misfire or feed issue with the aero bcg. I can shoot 3/4 inch group at 100 yards with bulk federal ammo and my trijicon acog, not have used match ammo yet. I'm currently in the process of building another ar15 and am using aero upper and lower bc of how impressed I am with them. I will also NIB bcg from ballistic advantage (same bcg as aero). I'll be using a ballistic advantage Hanson performance barrel as well but they make barrels for aero and I believe the aero barrels are the standard series of ballistic advantage. You can't go wrong with aero, I like them so much I'll probably use there stripped uppers and stripped lowers for all my future builds but will use different furniture and such to switch it up a little. If the performance barrel performs better then the standard ones on the aero I will probably keep using there barrels just in different lengths but I would be completely happy using the standard series barrel bc the performance exceeded my expectations.
View Quote
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_16_17/51___ARFCOM_1_MOA_ALL_DAY_LONG__Challenge_.html

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Seriously, check in EE...some dude from da bayou might have something for sale.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Have an M4E1 w/12" M-Lock hand guard mated to an Aero Gen 2 lower.  ALG/ACT trigger behind a 16" Faxon Gunner barrel gives me 1" groups all day long with factory reloads. Love this gun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top