Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2016 12:34:26 AM EDT
I'm looking for an extended ambi charging handle. By extended I mean extended length. Anything like this exist?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:15:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Extended length so that it sticks out rear of the receiver??? If so why?  None are made like that.   Extended CH's stick out further on sides for ease of operation and can come in graduated sizes
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:40:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm looking for an extended ambi charging handle. By extended I mean extended length. Anything like this exist?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I changed the position of my scope so I'm having issues with trying to use the CH Being a lefty doesn't help any. I'll have to change the scope back to it's original position then.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Get a Raptor.  Not longer but the best ambi out there
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get a Raptor.  Not longer but the best ambi out there
View Quote

Yup a raptor is the way to go.  I am using a couple of these.  I also have one of the Mega Arms Slide Locks on my AR10 and like it also being a lefty.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Raptor.  Boom, done.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:57:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I use a Griffin Armament CH. I'm a leftie and also use a magnifier. I have no issues charging a round.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Bcm mod 44 is best out there. Way better then raptor
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 10:34:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Raptor or BCM Mod 44.  I like the Mod 4's for left hand only use and ratptors for ambi use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top