Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2015 3:08:43 PM EDT
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I'm looking for a quality complete lower for my next build.  I've been eyeing a complete BCM lower and a Aero complete lower.  I know most will say they're both GTG, but anybody have any more insight or can recommend another quality lower?  My budget is around $400 for the complete lower.

Also, if anyone knows where I can find a complete LMT defender lower in stock, that'd be great.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 3:49:07 PM EDT
[#1]
For the money, you'd be hard pressed to find a "better" complete lower than the PSA "Classic" Blem complete-lower for $129.99 shipped.  Or the exact-same lower with a Magpul Moe stock and grip for $159.99 shipped.  They both even come with the correct 7075-T6 receiver-extension already installed and included.

Go ahead a buy two and it will still come in under your budget.  You know you're going to want another one eventually...........
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I would get an Aero Gen2 stripped lower and build it with a quality lower build kit...it will be cheaper than buying a complete lower.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Complete BCM Blem Lowers are about $299, G and R Tactical or Primary Arms. Picked one up a month or so ago, it's got a decent mil-spec trigger and I can't find the "blem."

I also just order an LMT (without the SOPMOD stock) for $329 through my local FFL dealer, and I thought that was a great price for it. I have a a complete LMT and love that rifle.

A lot of people say that Lower's don't matter as much as the Uppers, but for me, it was worth it. So I may be a fan boy, but I'm okay with it. Do you research, lot's of threads out there.

ETA: Riflegear has the A2 Lower for sale, but I found a better price by going directly through my dealer. If your dealer can't get it through LMT Direct maybe check Gunbroker, or call up Tombstone Tactical and see if they can grab one.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but I'm looking for a quality complete lower for my next build.  I've been eyeing a complete BCM lower and a Aero complete lower.  I know most will say they're both GTG, but anybody have any more insight or can recommend another quality lower?  My budget is around $400 for the complete lower.

Also, if anyone knows where I can find a complete LMT defender lower in stock, that'd be great.

Thoughts?
View Quote

LMT is definitely a damn good start but there are other cheaper and just as well options.  That said ask and you shall receive my friend.

Rainier Arms has all 3 Variants in stock!
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:54:04 PM EDT
[#5]
There's nothing out there 'just as good as' an LMT lower except Knight's Armament.

Hold out for the LMT. you'll be glad you did.  I have a complete Colt lower, an Armalite stripped that I built with an LMT receiver extension and Colt parts kit, and a complete LMT.  The LMT is the best out of all of 'em.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Battle arms
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top