Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2015 4:25:23 PM EDT
Does anyone have a direct mount hanstop alternative for Samsom Evolution. Has anyone mounted a Lanco Grip stop on the Samsonn directly or another similar r handstop? Not really liking the Samson handstop wish they could refine it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 3:02:17 AM EDT
[#2]
guess not
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:52:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I just switched from a rail section with a magpul xtm handstop kit to the direct mount samson handstop. I like it much better. What don't you like about the samson handstop? You can always take a magpul mvg and grind off the tabs and mount it directly to the samson handguard. I did that for a while too.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:06:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to have one, switched to their direct mount VFG.  I like it much better.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:01:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the Naroh arms handstops very low profile, I have two and plan on getting a third.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:10:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the Naroh arms handstops very low profile, I have two and plan on getting a third.
<a href="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/TATBME/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsmiiqbpyu.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsmiiqbpyu.jpg</a>
View Quote

Samson Evo isn't keymod compatible
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top