Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2015 9:33:47 PM EDT
Has anyone used this?
http://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/index.php/products/rifle-accessories/ar/si-10-22-kicker.html

Seems like it's supposed to amplify the recoil of a .22 lr to (I would assume) 5.56 levels.
Seems like a cool training accessory.  Does it work?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Only use it could see is that it might help with bumpstocks for 22
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:09:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll take physics aren't subject to marketing hype for $200 Alex.
After reading the ad looks like it's a spring loaded weight that moves forward under gas pressure and backward after the shot. I can't see it making a big enough difference to justify the cost, but I've been wrong before.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only use it could see is that it might help with bumpstocks for 22
View Quote

Or trying to get better split times, without spending $ on actual 5.56

This is assuming it works in the first place
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Has anyone used this?
http://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/index.php/products/rifle-accessories/ar/si-10-22-kicker.html

Seems like it's supposed to amplify the recoil of a .22 lr to (I would assume) 5.56 levels.
Seems like a cool training accessory.  Does it work?
View Quote

Some interesting info and pictures if you google patent 8910558 which is listed on their pictures in the link.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top