Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2015 8:57:07 PM EDT
I have a PSA lower with stock and would like to install a 7.62 X 39 complete upper. Can anyone tell me who would sell this?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yankee Hill Machine makes a nice x39 upper.

Where in TX are you?  Welcome to the board.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Model 1 sales is another option.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:15:22 AM EDT
[#3]
psa sells one too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:22:36 AM EDT
[#4]
7.62x39 is a different animal than most 5.56x45 upper, so I would recommend building instead.
I built one with a Tactical Ambush barrel, bolt, and adjustable gas block...works great.
I am using ASC 20 round mags with this and have no feed issues.
A heavier buffer is also recommended,  I use an H2.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I have over 500 rounds thru my Radical Firearms 7.62x39 upper and couldn't happier.  I put it on a PSA lower with a Geissele 2 Stage (G2S) Trigger, no problems with light trigger strikes. Most of the 500+ rounds were cheap Tula steel cased ammunition, the rest MFS, Wolf and even a few white box brass case Winchester rounds.  With their phosphate coated BCG it was about $380 plus shipping

http://www.radicalfirearms.com/product-p/rfupperv1.0.16sx39.htm
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one from Alpha Shooting Sports, no complaints and very accurate. SOTA Arms makes some budget uppers, no personal experience but they get great reviews. I think JSE Surplus also has some in from time to time. DPMS should also still carry 7.62x39 uppers.
If you prefer a piston setup, AIM Surplus has PWS, and there's also Adams Arms and Hydra.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top