Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2015 2:07:26 PM EDT
Anyone running one currently? Thoughts? Complaints?
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had one for almost a year now and it's one of my favorite stocks as far as minimalism goes. Cheek rest could be better but it's better than a standard carbine stock, which would be my only complaint. Everything else is great. It locks up tight, the finish was good, and it's stupid light. If I was going to get a stock now for a super lightweight build now, I'd go with the Battle Arms Development Lightweight Buttstock shown here.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:23:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I like mine quite a bit, the cheek weld could be better but that would add weight. Extremely tight with no rattle as well.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:20:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I have actually found the cheek weld to be a hair better than the Magpul CTR that it replaced. It also sits more naturally in the shoulder, and rolls up smoothly from the low-ready. Oh, and if you happen to use a qd latch plate to attach a sling, the MFT can fully collapse without depressing the button.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:27:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Planning on replacing my MOE stock with one of these
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 6:13:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one, love it. It doesn't have a lock down system like,the mag puls, but doesn't really rattle much anyway. I would def get another. Good price point too.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a fan, nice fit and light weight.  As above the only real weakness is the cheek isn't as good as some others.  I would buy it again.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Fits great on my SBR
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:55:09 PM EDT
[#8]
They're awesome, they fit a little tight though.  But that's better than loose.  Plus they come with a built in QD mount.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I love mine. I don't want to use any other stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top