Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 9:02:22 PM EDT
Hey guys, so I'm in the process of building an SBR(but this isn't about building). Well, technically I'll be converting my 16" carbine into an SBR. I'm using a Rainier Arms Force 12" rail, and I plan on using an 11.5" barrel. I plan on using a linear comp instead of the RAC I own now, and I've been curious about how the KX3 would fit in the handguard for a while. I just noticed that Rainier has an upper with a KX3 that fits ridiculously well(.15" clearance), and now I want to see if I can find anything else to use, hopefully something that isn't as heavy.

Here's what the KX3 looks like:

So yeah, I'm looking for something around 1.35" in diameter, and it's got to be linear. So far, the closest thing I've found has been the KAK Flash Can at 1.36". Thanks, guys.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Ballistic advantage has something, check and see if it fits your needs
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah, I forgot about the different Kuuma stuff they made. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Theres the one from Hera arms as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top