BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2014 1:16:35 PM EDT

Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
What distance will you be shooting?

ETA: I'm newer to this as well, but knowing the range/distance your shooting at will help others give you better advise. For what it's worth I went with an 18" from Rainier
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I have range here I am a member of that has 100-200-300 lanes. So that will be 90% shooting there.

And there is another one with 600 yards that I would like to shoot, but not much.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I would check out rainier arms stainless barrels, from the reviews they seem really good for the money, plus they have 20% off with their Black Friday sale... Okay apparently not all of their barrels are on sale

I'm sure there are better barrels out there but for the money its hard to beat Rainier right now.

Just my opinion
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:41:48 PM EDT
[#4]
JP enterprise
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top