Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2014 1:22:09 PM EDT
Found what appears to be a new Daniel Defense Mk12 gas block that lacks the DD logo on the front. Was there a time when the logo didn't exist? The one I have now The seller claims it's an older one, but the one I bought slightly used about 2.5 years ago has the DD logo. The price have me a red flag too, almost seems too good too be true.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't see any kind of logo on the gas block on my pinned 12.5" barrel that I ordered directly from DD.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't see any kind of logo on the gas block on my pinned 12.5" barrel that I ordered directly from DD.
View Quote

Did it have set screws?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#3]
My factory pinned DD 10.3" barrel I ordered has no logo on it whatsoever.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Did it have set screws?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did it have set screws?

No screws installed but the holes are in the block.  They didn't appear to be threaded though.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#5]
It's real but I could raise the price on it if it would make you feel better about it.

I would have used it on my current build but didn't want to dimple the barrel to install it properly.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Best pics I could get.  I didn't take pics of entire block as there is no logo anywhere.

Set screw hole is not threaded.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#7]
This is my gas block that is in question

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:56:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like a MK12, but odd that it is not marked.  Maybe post this in the DD industry forum and see what DD says about it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:46:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top