Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2014 6:29:03 PM EDT
Sorry if this has been covered here or in another area guys but  did a search and couldn't find the answer. I live is NY and I'm looking to purchase a complete upper. It has to not have the threaded end and can not have a flash suppressor. I want it with the A2 sights and carry handle though. Does anyone know where I can get one ? I found it at cheaper than dirt but like a lot of places, they will not ship it to NY.

I know this is my first post on here but I'd appreciate a little help. Thanks

Sab
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
What lower are you using?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Palmetto state. They still ship to this hell hole called NY. I looked on their site but the only uppers I saw had flash suppressors which are a no no here. I just want one with a crown end like a regular 30 06 or 270
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:30:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Palmetto state. They still ship to this hell hole called NY. I looked on their site but the only uppers I saw had flash suppressors which are a no no here. I just want one with a crown end like a regular 30 06 or 270
View Quote

Stag will do "NY Legal" uppers with a crowned barrel.  You can buy directly from them and they will ship right to your home.  I use Stag quite often when I'm building a new rifle because they are NY friendly and they make good stuff.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help   much appreciated
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Stag will do "NY Legal" uppers with a crowned barrel.  You can buy directly from them and they will ship right to your home.  I use Stag quite often when I'm building a new rifle because they are NY friendly and they make good stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1. I've had good luck with my stag arms barrels. Although I don't buy the NY legal ones I've seen them and they're just as good quality
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top