User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 26
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.nathansfiles.com/random/threat.jpg

I run the SNA discussion page on facebook (since Jerald Jason Saffle deletes anything remotely critical on his facebook page).

Guess he finally found the page and decided to threaten me with a lawsuit.

For a facebook page.

Dude doesn't take criticism well. Maybe he should just deliver. I'm around #80 and still waiting.
View Quote

Hopefully you leave the page up. Were I in your position and had the money to take it to court I would encourage him to press the issue. Especially since the statements being made are factual and any damage being inflicted is a result of his own incompetence and inability to uphold his commitments.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:41:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Does Precision Arms MFG still seem to be working on filling orders?  I got two 10/22 receivers from them in January, but never got the 1911 frames I ordered.  I don't use Facebook so I can't see their page there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:20:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hopefully you leave the page up. Were I in your position and had the money to take it to court I would encourage him to press the issue. Especially since the statements being made are factual and any damage being inflicted is a result of his own incompetence and inability to uphold his commitments.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I run the SNA discussion page on facebook (since Jerald Jason Saffle deletes anything remotely critical on his facebook page).

For a facebook page.

Dude doesn't take criticism well. Maybe he should just deliver. I'm around #80 and still waiting.

My intent is to leave the page up. If he wants to press the matter in court, I may well be pressed to pursue him in court as well. I bet some lawyer and about 2000 arfcom members might be interested in a class action suit.

Based on his ridiculously unprofessional, profanity-laced responses, I doubt he can remain professional in a courtroom.

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been pursued already, but I suspect it's because he went against his word (like that's worth anything at this point anyway) and sent lowers to folks who had invested more money. They rest of us who have like $50-100 in it chalk it up as not worth pursuing.

But you can bet if he wants to pull some "defamation" crap with a lawyer, it will suddenly be worth pursuing for me. He'll lose a lot more than any facebook discussion page will cost him.

I'm around #80 out of thousands of orders. He keeps posting up as if he's sending stuff out, but something screwy is going on. No way he's fulfilling his obligations. He hasn't even fulfilled 100 out of THOUSANDS.

Defamation? The information would have to be false to prove that. Good luck, Jerald Jason Saffle.

Here's a link for those interested: https://www.facebook.com/Snadiscussion though it's arguably redundant for arfcom members since we can just discuss it here. I put it up for facebook folks who aren't here.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The FIRST thing him or any lawyer stupid enough to represent SNF and the owner has to do is prove DAMAGES, and the monetary amount it is.  Without that any REAL Judge will not even let it come in his court for trial.

I hate to tell him but one two or three hour class at any Police academy does NOT make you a lawyer.  He might want to talk to a real one though before at Nevada AG gets off their butts and pursues this in a REAL Court for Fraud and Interstate Grand Theft.  Then multiply the counts by the funders who got screwed.  That will give you the amount of COUNTS that can either run concurrent of consecutive.  Some of us will push for CONSECUTIVE!

See some of us do NOT PLAY!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#6]
It has since been taken down but last night SNA posted to facebook that he was canceling anyones order who did not enter their REAL name.  He said anyone who only entered initials or "Cutesy plays on molon labe" in their ship to name would have their order canceled and refund sent to rocket hub.  He said it would be too difficult for him to track down the real name of 313 people who used initials or fake names!

I sent SNA email to confirm if this was true or not and as of yet I have not received a reply.

He was quite snarky in his posting stating people who entered initials or fake names were "Playing games" and "Not following the Rules"  I am not sure where it is stated that a complete legal name must be provided.  I have had several other successful RH ventures ship to just my initials!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#7]
So some of us are going to get actual refunds?  
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So some of us are going to get actual refunds?  
View Quote

I wouldnt hold your breath,
Just another stall tactic to make it look like he is doing "something" for his original funders.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:00:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

For a facebook page.

View Quote

I think we are around 130 or so, crickets...........

speed
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It has since been taken down but last night SNA posted to facebook that he was canceling anyones order who did not enter their REAL name.  He said anyone who only entered initials or "Cutesy plays on molon labe" in their ship to name would have their order canceled and refund sent to rocket hub.  He said it would be too difficult for him to track down the real name of 313 people who used initials or fake names!

I sent SNA email to confirm if this was true or not and as of yet I have not received a reply.

He was quite snarky in his posting stating people who entered initials or fake names were "Playing games" and "Not following the Rules"  I am not sure where it is stated that a complete legal name must be provided.  I have had several other successful RH ventures ship to just my initials!
View Quote

That was super irratating to read that facebook post.   After over a year of waiting to finally post that.  I only bought 4 lowers but I'll never buy anything from them again.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 10:58:12 PM EDT
[#11]
It has since been taken down but last night SNA posted to facebook that he was canceling anyones order who did not enter their REAL name. He said anyone who only entered initials or "Cutesy plays on molon labe" in their ship to name would have their order canceled and refund sent to rocket hub. He said it would be too difficult for him to track down the real name of 313 people who used initials or fake names!

He was quite snarky in his posting stating people who entered initials or fake names were "Playing games" and "Not following the Rules" I am not sure where it is stated that a complete legal name must be provided. I have had several other successful RH ventures ship to just my initials!
View Quote

That is the second or third time that has been posted. He posted the same thing 4-5 months ago, as well as about 8 months ago.....
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That is the second or third time that has been posted. He posted the same thing 4-5 months ago, as well as about 8 months ago.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It has since been taken down but last night SNA posted to facebook that he was canceling anyones order who did not enter their REAL name. He said anyone who only entered initials or "Cutesy plays on molon labe" in their ship to name would have their order canceled and refund sent to rocket hub. He said it would be too difficult for him to track down the real name of 313 people who used initials or fake names!

He was quite snarky in his posting stating people who entered initials or fake names were "Playing games" and "Not following the Rules" I am not sure where it is stated that a complete legal name must be provided. I have had several other successful RH ventures ship to just my initials!

Thats so odd.  Whats the logic is posting this only to delete it after a few hours?  Is this SNA's version of public notice?
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#13]
WTF? I just got an email from Botach Tactical saying they have SNA billet lower receivers (not 80%) in stock, drop shipped to your FFL dealer:

http://www.botach.com/sierra-nevada-arms-ar15-7075-billet-lower-recivers/

so, they are sending out completed lowers and not honoring our lowers first????????

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
WTF? I just got an email from Botach Tactical saying they have SNA billet lower receivers (not 80%) in stock, drop shipped to your FFL dealer:

so, they are sending out completed lowers and not honoring our lowers first????????

View Quote

Sounds like law suit time!  Anybody know a good lawyer in Reno that is REALLY hungry and will work on a contingency basis for a lot of folks?
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Sounds like law suit time!  Anybody know a good lawyer in Reno that is REALLY hungry and will work on a contingency basis for a lot of folks?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Got the same e-mail.  Takes balls.

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are listed as backordered and drop shipped by SNA, so Botach (which I wouldnt spend a dime with anyways) doesnt even have any in stock.
Everyone should take a moment and write a 1 star review on them.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would suggest an email, and phone call to this company to let them know what they are selling. Out of spec lowers, and thousands that never received their orders. Do they really want that reputation over the issues Botach has already dealt with in the past when they are trying to rebuild their reputation? BTW, I never received any in spec lowers from this guy. They literally are just paperweights for my 100$.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Seems Botach is now editing out negative (real) reviews in favor of fake shill reviews. There is a rate button however, and I would recommend hitting that up as an alternative.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:23:32 PM EDT
[#19]
After the gun vault announced there situation I remember the offer to replace the forged lowers  for poly a fewmonths ago so I sent them a message and was able to collect on my contribution.  So I'm at least 1 for 3
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 10:59:21 PM EDT
[#20]
I was around 300 and I'm still waiting. A couple of months ago SNA said I could get it right away if I wanted to Upgrade to a Cerakote. LOL good money after bad, No Thank You
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Yet ANOTHER week has about gone by...........anybody hear ANYTHING from SNA?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHA....*breathes*...HAHAHA

Wait...Were you serious?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#23]
^ Best reply EVER!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wait...Were you serious?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait...Were you serious?

Wellllllll............at least some of their LIES were entertaining.  LOL

WERE, being the operative word!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Number 55 for SNA. Four regular lowers ordered and still waiting.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 4:03:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I wonder if people like Arturo (Pebble Peak) owe any income tax on the money we sent. If I can find an IRS tip line, I'll report him and let them figure it out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wonder if people like Arturo (Pebble Peak) owe any income tax on the money we sent. If I can find an IRS tip line, I'll report him and let them figure it out.
View Quote

The toll free IRS tip line is the same as their tax info line.  Also if you tell them you want to apply for the REWARD, you can collect up to 10% of what the IRS collects.  This applies to the IRS tax, interest, and FINES which is usually 100% of the original tax due.  Yes everything these folks got is collectable is TAXABLE income.  If they have not reported it, that is a separate charge also.  The fine for it is quite sizable!

As to how I know about this is I am a retired Criminal Investigator for IRS and am not eligible to collect, but all of y'all are!  I would go for SNA first as they seem to have collected the most from their various Rockethub accounts.

Like I have been saying, I do not waste my time getting mad.  I go for their INCOME!
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 9:29:09 PM EDT
[#28]
It would take some cost to ship and some time to organize, but if someone from Reno were to show up at SNA, a guy might be able to pick up lowers on behalf of some guys here on ARFCOM.

I physically (unannounced) showed up there 2 months ago or so and was able to pick mine up. he seemed eager to give them to me, maybe because it saved him $15 or so in shipping costs
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

It would take some cost to ship and some time to organize, but if someone from Reno were to show up at SNA, a guy might be able to pick up lowers on behalf of some guys here on ARFCOM.

View Quote

I physically (unannounced) showed up there 2 months ago or so and was able to pick mine up. he seemed eager to give them to me, maybe because it saved him $15 or so in shipping costs
I have an order in for 8 and a jig.

I would throw in some money if someone could organize a pickup.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:29:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya I would throw in a few, or possibly pay in lowers. If he actually delivers I'll have more than I need anyways. If somebody seriously could organize this we can work something out. Or if you just want to go ring his doorbell and run away. That's worth at least $10 to me if you tape it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 1:55:48 AM EDT
[#31]
I have 8 lowers, as well......I'd be in to have someone pick them up and ship!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#32]
I have 4 and a jig. I would chip in too. Shouldn't be more than 15 to ship.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#33]
in for 4 here, Id donate a lower or pay shipping.
It should cost less than 11 dollars to ship them in a medium flat rate box and I bet even cheaper than that if sent by actual weight either priority or parcel.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:10:41 AM EDT
[#34]
If be in for someone shipping them too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#35]
I only have one coming but I'd be in for paying someone to pick it up and ship it to me too.  Hell I'd throw in shipping plus some more $$ to get mine from those lying bastards
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#36]
just to clarify, i wasn't offering to do it. i don't live anywhere near NV
it might be beneficial for someone to post in the NV HTF asking for support
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#37]
'IF' anyone does do it, I would kick in $25 to whoever picked and then shipped!
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 4:16:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Just a thought...but if you are all willing to part with a few more dollars in order to get your product, maybe consider posing this directly to SNA?  I am not suggesting offering more money for him to pocket, but perhaps enough to just cover shipping.

That might be easier than trying to get him to release YOUR product to a third party as well as having to deal with liability issues if your product gets lost or damaged in transit.

That being said, it looks like I might be taking a short trip to Reno in the coming weeks, from So.Cal...just a couple day excursion.  But I do plan on stopping by SNA if I can make it during operating hours.  If so, I will certainly post what I might find...
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just a thought...but if you are all willing to part with a few more dollars in order to get your product, maybe consider posing this directly to SNA?  I am not suggesting offering more money for him to pocket, but perhaps enough to just cover shipping.

That might be easier than trying to get him to release YOUR product to a third party as well as having to deal with liability issues if your product gets lost or damaged in transit.

That being said, it looks like I might be taking a short trip to Reno in the coming weeks, from So.Cal...just a couple day excursion.  But I do plan on stopping by SNA if I can make it during operating hours.  If so, I will certainly post what I might find...
View Quote
I offered to send a pre-paid postage box but still no response on there end like always.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Just saw this thread.

I was in the first 2500 orders on Rocket Hub.
a month ago I got a very response from them (and I have been very nice and patient this whole time)

"On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Sierra Nevada Arms - Info <[email protected]> wrote:
66 orders does not mean 1 single lower per order. Most are 4,16 and several 100 packs. When we get to yours you will get a tracking number.
Thanks

On 6/25/2014 9:46 AM, John S. wrote:
Hey guys,
Any idea of where we stand on the order? I figured yall would have finished those 66 orders in over a month and a half.
Thanks,
John"

But this isn't even the issue now is it? They are selling them to new customers before they have fulfilled their obligation to the Rockethub supporters? Why because they need some more money to fund their new and improved store front? Is this some bullshit or what.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just saw this thread.

a month ago I got a very response from them (and I have been very nice and patient this whole time)

"On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Sierra Nevada Arms - Info <[email protected]> wrote:
66 orders does not mean 1 single lower per order. Most are 4,16 and several 100 packs. When we get to yours you will get a tracking number.
Thanks

Hey guys,
Any idea of where we stand on the order? I figured yall would have finished those 66 orders in over a month and a half.
Thanks,
John"

But this isn't even the issue now is it? They are selling them to new customers before they have fulfilled their obligation to the Rockethub supporters? Why because they need some more money to fund their new and improved store front? Is this some bullshit or what.
View Quote

I had actually emailed the guy again recently but got no response as usual. I would almost prefer an FU email than no response at all, but I believe that he lacks the intestinal fortitude for such an action.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Just saw this thread.

Thanks

Hey guys,
Thanks,
John"

View Quote

Hahahaha, the first 2500?
You got a while to wait. There are us here that are around the 100th order or less and have seen nothing.

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You got a while to wait. There are us here that are around the 100th order or less and have seen nothing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw this thread.

Thanks

Hey guys,
Thanks,
John"

are you serious? is there any kind of action that can be taken through Rocket hub?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Top 2500?  I'm in the top 150 for SNA and have received nothing.  He also won't respond to emails.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Top 2500?  I'm in the top 150 for SNA and have received nothing.  He also won't respond to emails.
View Quote

have you posted on their Facebook page?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They delete anything that isnt kissing their ass.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#47]
so have we had any pissed off members show up on site?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They had reviews posted on there FB page for a while but those have disappeared after everyone was giving reviews of what they have not received and have experienced.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Just saw this thread.

Thanks

Hey guys,
Thanks,
John"

View Quote

I was in the low 300s. A few of months ago they told me I could have a cerakoted one right away if I wanted to upgrade. Otherwise it would be a few more weeks.  I said no thanks, it wouldn't match the rest of my rifle anyway. Since then..... Crickets.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone hear anything about 2A- arms ?

I also got burned by pebble creek .
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top